Martin Jiranek [spartak Moscow - Birmingham] Undisclosed

Paul Konchesky [Fulham - Liverpool] Player exchange

Zurab Khizanishvili [blackburn - Reading] Loan

Rodrigo Moreno [benfica - Bolton] Loan

Matt Phillips [Wycombe - Blackpool] £325,000

Stipe Pletikosa [spartak Moscow - Tottenham] Loan

Gylfi Sigurdsson [Reading - Hoffenheim] £6m

Anthony Stokes [Hibernian - Celtic] Undisclosed

What's the point in lifting stuff straight from the BBC site, you know the one everybody has access to?

God I hate your peoples :jesuswept:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Been shit so far transfer deadline day heres the done deals

Marcus Bent [birmingham - Wolves] Loan

Salif Diao [unattached - Stoke]

Alexander Hleb [barcelona - Birmingham] Loan

Martin Jiranek [spartak Moscow - Birmingham] Undisclosed

Paul Konchesky [Fulham - Liverpool] Player exchange

Zurab Khizanishvili [blackburn - Reading] Loan

Rodrigo Moreno [benfica - Bolton] Loan

Matt Phillips [Wycombe - Blackpool] £325,000

Stipe Pletikosa [spartak Moscow - Tottenham] Loan

Gylfi Sigurdsson [Reading - Hoffenheim] £6m

Anthony Stokes [Hibernian - Celtic] Undisclosed

:jesuswept: Marcus Bent

I thought they were promoting themselves as an ambitious club.

What's the point in lifting stuff straight from the BBC site, you know the one everybody has access to?

Some peoples RAM may be to slow to access different sites at speed mate. I'm lucky me computers got 4gb ram and I've got the xtra large internet package. I can get info across on here fast. Not all me info is from the BBC as I say I can access different sites at speed.

Some nice pics above by the way but this not a scouse thread this a transfer deadline thread so keep the info coming please lads

Guest Tuco Ramirez
What a fucking useless poster this kid is. We're able to find these rumours, we just don't give a shit.

I can't believe people are fucking biting. He's blatantly taking the piss!

...and you're the only one that can see it. The genius of J69 sweeps across this forum once again.

Some peoples RAM may be to slow to access different sites at speed mate. I'm lucky me computers got 4gb ram and I've got the xtra large internet package. I can get info across on here fast. Not all me info is from the BBC as I say I can access different sites at speed.

Some nice pics above by the way but this not a scouse thread this a transfer deadline thread so keep the info coming please lads

:jesuswept:

I'm lucky to have 6gb ram, but you don't see me blowing me own horn do you?. Although, if i could blow my own horn, i probably would. :jesuswept:

You're dreamy, please, go on :jesuswept:

bad news liverpool fans :

Liverpool forward Ryan Babel on Twitter: "I'm going no where... #LFC all The Way ...#ynwa !!!"

lolcopter.gif

What the fuck 1000s of people seen him in a helicopter above London. Must been a fucking look a like taking the piss

Edited by kingdayo

That means no ronaldinho then

Even Kevin has come out and basically said that this last day transfer window news is a load of SKY shite and quite boring. I don't know why you're getting all worked up about it.