Titus Bramble arrested

donaldstott

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not just Stevie's overt racism that offends, it's everyone else's propensity for sticking in a :lol: and chuckling at good old Stevie cracking a silly joke about the jews or blacks. No doubt the same people at the match who have a good laugh when Tommy twat face is sat behind them in the crowd calling opposition players dirty black cunts, instead of growing some balls and telling him to shut up.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
His brother is the co-accused I hear.

It would be nice for him to get sent down for a good stretch but not nice to think he did actually rape someone. He'll get what he deserves.

Would be interesting to see the rape figures broken down per head of population by ethnicity.

Agreed, would make very interesting reading I bet.

Do you think me asking a question about figures regarding the ethnicity of people who commit rape is racist Wacky? You can't even discuss it these days, absolutely disgusting without slanderous remarks in todays society, totally disgusting.

It's got no relevance to this thread though, unless you're suggesting that because he is black he is more (or less) likely to have done it, which is just ridiculous.

I haven't suggested that at all, he may well be innocent. The point is though it's yet another potential rape case, and the figures don't lie. You make a poor case as to how this may be racist, and mrkikiet asked why I didn't mention socioeconomic conditions, because in the case of Titus Bramble that is completely irrelevant. Who was the last footballer convicted of assault on a woman? I'll give you a clue he's just signed for Coventry. What are you thoughts on those figures I mentioned below Renton?

What a f*cking horrible scummy bastard, I suppose he fits the Sunderland AFC criteria perfectly.

Lets face it, it's not the first time he's been accused of it.

I'm thinking of setting up a business advising pro footballers how not to get accused/caught for rape, niche in the market for it I reckon.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Are you fucking serious. Will someone ban this BNP supporting cunt, fuck off back to Skunkers where you belong.

It's what Stevie does for a bite, isn't it? Veer as close to blatent racism as he can get away with without getting an outright ban. In the last few weeks we've had this, his comment whether a negligent doctor was 'English' or not, his remark that all he could see in a nightclub was his black mate's teeth, and of course the hilarious claim the other day that he is one of the least racist people on here. Then of course we had his comments a few months back about Raoul Moat's girl friend being a disgusting slag. Oh aye, and his constant abuse at anyone who disagree with him about virtually anything.

And all this is done without any censure at all it seems. I'm canny interested in whether other people - especially the mods and admin - think all this is alright or not to be honest.

spot on there Renton.

There was clearly no reason for Stevies post other than to incite racism. Clear agenda, again.

Fuck off you stupid cunt. There's no racism involved at all, I'm just asking a question and you could make a toy shop out of the rattles on the floor. Fuckin pathetic.

Are you fucking serious. Will someone ban this BNP supporting cunt, fuck off back to Skunkers where you belong.

It's what Stevie does for a bite, isn't it? Veer as close to blatent racism as he can get away with without getting an outright ban. In the last few weeks we've had this, his comment whether a negligent doctor was 'English' or not, his remark that all he could see in a nightclub was his black mate's teeth, and of course the hilarious claim the other day that he is one of the least racist people on here. Then of course we had his comments a few months back about Raoul Moat's girl friend being a disgusting slag. Oh aye, and his constant abuse at anyone who disagree with him about virtually anything.

And all this is done without any censure at all it seems. I'm canny interested in whether other people - especially the mods and admin - think all this is alright or not to be honest.

spot on there Renton.

There was clearly no reason for Stevies post other than to incite racism. Clear agenda, again.

Fuck off you stupid cunt. There's no racism involved at all, I'm just asking a question and you could make a toy shop out of the rattles on the floor. Fuckin pathetic.

:lol:

99% of nonces are middle aged white men.

Except when it's a female teacher getting knobbed off a pupil.

Did you ever see that south park episode 'ms. teacher bangs a boy'?

"Nice!"

No 15 yr old is going to turn down a hot teacher with a short skirt and specs tbh. :lol:

It would be nice for him to get sent down for a good stretch but not nice to think he did actually rape someone. He'll get what he deserves.

Would be interesting to see the rape figures broken down per head of population by ethnicity.

Do you think me asking a question about figures regarding the ethnicity of people who commit rape is racist Wacky? You can't even discuss it these days, absolutely disgusting without slanderous remarks in todays society, totally disgusting.

why by ehnicity? why not by academic achievement, or household income when growing up, socio-economic background? asking for ethnicity implies an agenda which you wish to push.

By ethnicity because it would be interesting to see, if there's a pattern there may not be. However, figures released last year indicated that 92% of all gang rapes (which this appears to have been) were committed by non-white people. Now when you think non-white people make up 15% of the population max? If you work that out the actual ratio is staggering. 92% committed by 15% of the population. I presume you consider what I have put to be racist. I haven't got a racist bone in my body, I've even got a black footballer in my avatar for fuck sake, but I think it would be interesting to see the overall figures that's all I'm saying.

what a surprise you already had figures available.

Was wandering why you had changed your avatar, maybe you can get away anything racist now?

Guest Tuco Ramirez
It's not just Stevie's overt racism that offends, it's everyone else's propensity for sticking in a :lol: and chuckling at good old Stevie cracking a silly joke about the jews or blacks. No doubt the same people at the match who have a good laugh when Tommy twat face is sat behind them in the crowd calling opposition players dirty black cunts, instead of growing some balls and telling him to shut up.

You want to watch your mouth you prick. You find one iota of evidence that I'm a racist because I'm not, you can sit there all your life abusing behind your computer thinking there'll never be any consequences of your remarks but what you're writing is slanderous you total nob head. Fuckin "Hagg" :lol: who gave you that name, it's appropriate.

Like you do?

I fucking doubt it, you'd be off to the stewards like a shot 'Mr, Mr, that nasty man over there has just said Nigger'.

Get down from your Ivory tower you pinball playing cunt and open your fucking eyes.

spot on there Renton.

and now the keyboard bully, again, oh dear.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

I have told racist cunts in the crowd to shut the fuck up many times, I have one who sits 3 seats from me, and occasionally a black sits behind me, you utter fraud.

Like you do?

I fucking doubt it, you'd be off to the stewards like a shot 'Mr, Mr, that nasty man over there has just said Nigger'.

Get down from your Ivory tower you pinball playing cunt and open your fucking eyes.

:lol::rolleyes:

99% of nonces are middle aged white men.

Except when it's a female teacher getting knobbed off a pupil.

Did you ever see that south park episode 'ms. teacher bangs a boy'?

"Nice!"

No 15 yr old is going to turn down a hot teacher with a short skirt and specs tbh. :lol:

Not gonna argue with that.

Just a shame my teachers always seemed to be 40-something uggoes and/or lesbians.

It's got no relevance to this thread though, unless you're suggesting that because he is black he is more (or less) likely to have done it, which is just ridiculous.

I haven't suggested that at all, he may well be innocent. The point is though it's yet another potential rape case, and the figures don't lie. You make a poor case as to how this may be racist, and mrkikiet asked why I didn't mention socioeconomic conditions, because in the case of Titus Bramble that is completely irrelevant. Who was the last footballer convicted of assault on a woman? I'll give you a clue he's just signed for Coventry. What are you thoughts on those figures I mentioned below Renton?

What figures? Again, what is the relevance of Bramble's colour to this thread? If it's not to do with his likely guilt or innocence, then why mention it?

What about the other threads you have derailed because of your agenda? Is it purely for the bite or was your BNP vote not a protest vote after all?

Hardly like. But do carry on with the "world vs. J69" schtick if it suits you.

but it's not completely irrelevant is it? what is his socio-economic background? could that affect how he currently treats women irrespective of the colour of his skin? you have backtracked heavily, you widened it out and now, when called up on it you have gone back to a specific instance.

gang rape and rape aren't quite the same thing? do you have a link to those statistics?

I have told racist cunts in the crowd to shut the fuck up many times, I have one who sits 3 seats from me, and occasionally a black sits behind me, you utter fraud.

why by ehnicity? why not by academic achievement, or household income when growing up, socio-economic background? asking for ethnicity implies an agenda which you wish to push.

By ethnicity because it would be interesting to see, if there's a pattern there may not be. However, figures released last year indicated that 92% of all gang rapes (which this appears to have been) were committed by non-white people. Now when you think non-white people make up 15% of the population max? If you work that out the actual ratio is staggering. 92% committed by 15% of the population. I presume you consider what I have put to be racist. I haven't got a racist bone in my body, I've even got a black footballer in my avatar for fuck sake, but I think it would be interesting to see the overall figures that's all I'm saying.

To be honest it's not ethnicity that fosters a criminal mindset it's your socio-economic grounding. You'll find that white scumbags are just as likely to commit crime as black scumbags. Trouble is, there are more black people who exist in areas with little in terms of positive reinforcement than there are white (proportionately). You'd find that if the people committing crimes are the same they've always been. Disillusioned, ill-educated, kids from low income households.

The pro-footballers who do commit these crimes do it because they're under the impression that they're untouchable, that the world owes them something because of their talent.

Ethnicity has little to do with it and fwiw I don't think it makes you a racist to ask for the stat, I just don't think it's relevant in this instance.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

FFS BLACK LAD and that was a typo. Just off to get me white cape on. Wankers.

No wonder he feels like that if his persona on here is anything to go by, probably the only friend he has is his cat and the only human beings to have ever showed him any affection in his life will be his mam and dad who turned him into the spoilt little soldier he is today.

They have a lot lot answer for imo.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

To be honest it's not ethnicity that fosters a criminal mindset it's your socio-economic grounding. You'll find that white scumbags are just as likely to commit crime as black scumbags. Trouble is, there are more black people who exist in areas with little in terms of positive reinforcement than there are white (proportionately). You'd find that if the people committing crimes are the same they've always been. Disillusioned, ill-educated, kids from low income households.

The pro-footballers who do commit these crimes do it because they're under the impression that they're untouchable, that the world owes them something because of their talent.

Ethnicity has little to do with it and fwiw I don't think it makes you a racist to ask for the stat, I just don't think it's relevant in this instance.

Me dad grew up in Walker he got an apple and orange at Christmas and that was the only luxury he ever had, he didn't go round raping anyone. There are more poor white people than poor black people in England by nature of having a bigger population, ALL I said was I'd be interested in seeing what the figures were.

:rolleyes:

FFS BLACK LAD and that was a typo. Just off to get me white cape on. Wankers.

fucking hell stevie Im taking the piss put your fists down. :lol: tbh I do think you've got racist tendencis but in this instence I'm with you, asking for numbers =/= saying black people are likely to commit rape, but, like the fish, I dont think its relevant

Guest Tuco Ramirez

No wonder he feels like that if his persona on here is anything to go by, probably the only friend he has is his cat and the only human beings to have ever showed him any affection in his life will be his mam and dad who turned him into the spoilt little soldier he is today.

They have a lot lot answer for imo.

His mates call him "Hagg", say no more.