Titus Bramble arrested

donaldstott

His brother is the co-accused I hear.

It would be nice for him to get sent down for a good stretch but not nice to think he did actually rape someone. He'll get what he deserves.

Would be interesting to see the rape figures broken down per head of population by ethnicity.

Agreed, would make very interesting reading I bet.

Do you think me asking a question about figures regarding the ethnicity of people who commit rape is racist Wacky? You can't even discuss it these days, absolutely disgusting without slanderous remarks in todays society, totally disgusting.

It's got no relevance to this thread though, unless you're suggesting that because he is black he is more (or less) likely to have done it, which is just ridiculous.

I haven't suggested that at all, he may well be innocent. The point is though it's yet another potential rape case, and the figures don't lie. You make a poor case as to how this may be racist, and mrkikiet asked why I didn't mention socioeconomic conditions, because in the case of Titus Bramble that is completely irrelevant. Who was the last footballer convicted of assault on a woman? I'll give you a clue he's just signed for Coventry. What are you thoughts on those figures I mentioned below Renton?

but it's not completely irrelevant is it? what is his socio-economic background? could that affect how he currently treats women irrespective of the colour of his skin? you have backtracked heavily, you widened it out and now, when called up on it you have gone back to a specific instance.

gang rape and rape aren't quite the same thing? do you have a link to those statistics?

Agreed, 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape but either way you're still getting strapped against your will, which would you prefer?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not just Stevie's overt racism that offends, it's everyone else's propensity for sticking in a :lol: and chuckling at good old Stevie cracking a silly joke about the jews or blacks. No doubt the same people at the match who have a good laugh when Tommy twat face is sat behind them in the crowd calling opposition players dirty black cunts, instead of growing some balls and telling him to shut up.

Hardly like. But do carry on with the "world vs. J69" schtick if it suits you.

Do you pick him up on it like? Because ignoring it is almost as bad as condoning it tbh

It's not just Stevie's overt racism that offends, it's everyone else's propensity for sticking in a :lol: and chuckling at good old Stevie cracking a silly joke about the jews or blacks. No doubt the same people at the match who have a good laugh when Tommy twat face is sat behind them in the crowd calling opposition players dirty black cunts, instead of growing some balls and telling him to shut up.

That's a classic mistake - never pick on the onlookers. :lol:

Guest Tuco Ramirez

I have told racist cunts in the crowd to shut the fuck up many times, I have one who sits 3 seats from me, and occasionally a black sits behind me, you utter fraud.

:rolleyes:

FFS BLACK LAD and that was a typo. Just off to get me white cape on. Wankers.

fucking hell stevie Im taking the piss put your fists down. :lol: tbh I do think you've got racist tendencis but in this instence I'm with you, asking for numbers =/= saying black people are likely to commit rape, but, like the fish, I dont think its relevant

What racist tendencies. I've shagged a black lass, if I was racist against black people do you think I would?

Do you pick him up on it like? Because ignoring it is almost as bad as condoning it tbh

Oh noes, I'm an enabler! :lol: Aye, I do on occasion if I think he's being a twat, like I would with anyone and like I'd expect people to do with me. If I've missed the occasional instance then I apologise wholeheartedly in my apparent role as Forum Police.

No wonder he feels like that if his persona on here is anything to go by, probably the only friend he has is his cat and the only human beings to have ever showed him any affection in his life will be his mam and dad who turned him into the spoilt little soldier he is today.

They have a lot lot answer for imo.

His mates call him "Hagg", say no more.

:lol: Funny that, people getting called by their surname. It'l never catch on!

You keep dropping little hints that you know about me or know people who know me. Spill the beans, I want to grill them to find out if you are this much of a cock in real life.

If there's any racism in this thread, it has been directed towards TR. If he was black, Renton wouldn't be saying anything to him. Renton is a racist he hates honkys basically. Self-hating white man. Probably shouts 'cracker ass honky' whenever he looks in the mirror, utter disgrace.

Naaah, your earlier post was funnier. Trying too hard now.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
If there's any racism in this thread, it has been directed towards TR. If he was black, Renton wouldn't be saying anything to him. Renton is a racist he hates honkys basically. Self-hating white man. Probably shouts 'cracker ass honky' whenever he looks in the mirror, utter disgrace.

Tongue in cheek granted, but also true.

I have told racist cunts in the crowd to shut the fuck up many times, I have one who sits 3 seats from me, and occasionally a black sits behind me, you utter fraud.

fucking hell stevie Im taking the piss put your fists down. :lol: tbh I do think you've got racist tendencis but in this instence I'm with you, asking for numbers =/= saying black people are likely to commit rape, but, like the fish, I dont think its relevant

What racist tendencies. I've shagged a black lass, if I was racist against black people do you think I would?

just generally from your posts, you bring up race a lot

possibly totally unrelated but what were you "permanently" banned for?

realised recently that when it happened it was pointed out that you and thompers were the only two people ever properly kicked off here but you're both back

Guest Tuco Ramirez

No wonder he feels like that if his persona on here is anything to go by, probably the only friend he has is his cat and the only human beings to have ever showed him any affection in his life will be his mam and dad who turned him into the spoilt little soldier he is today.

You keep dropping little hints that you know about me or know people who know me. Spill the beans, I want to grill them to find out if you are this much of a cock in real life.

I already KNOW you are, what you think is irrelevant, what I think is what counts to me. You're a boring insignificance with nothing to say.

Stating the fact that most cases of rape in the UK are committed by black people is in no way racist, crime rates in general are much much higher in certain black communities as everyone knows and there are many reasons why this this is the case, none of which are to do with race. I really wish people bringing up this subject didnt automatically result in them being branded racist.

As for the initial comment from Stevie being off topic its hardly as off topic and derailing as a lot of the stuff in threads on here and any other forum vfor that matter. At least it didn't result in Leazes v Skidmark debate (yet)

I fingered a mackem once. I don't like them.

Stevie lite tbh. You are the epitome of internet mob mentality. Probably because you know you would get blown out of the water if you had to have any sort of reasonable debate on your own without resorting to calling people a cunt.

Stevie lite tbh. You are the epitome of internet mob mentality. Probably because you know you would get blown out of the water if you had to have any sort of reasonable debate on your own without resorting to calling people a cunt.

Bit harsh. Wacky is genuinely funny, Stevie is a knobber.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Stating the fact that most cases of rape in the UK are committed by black people is in no way racist, crime rates in general are much much higher in certain black communities as everyone knows and there are many reasons why this this is the case, none of which are to do with race. I really wish people bringing up this subject didnt automatically result in them being branded racist.

As for the initial comment from Stevie being off topic its hardly as off topic and derailing as a lot of the stuff in threads on here and any other forum vfor that matter. At least it didn't result in Leazes v Skidmark debate (yet)

Great post. You can't even debate things without being branded things, and I'm pleased most have seen sense, there are only 3 wankers in this thread, and you could've predicted who they'd be.

His brother is the co-accused I hear.

It would be nice for him to get sent down for a good stretch but not nice to think he did actually rape someone. He'll get what he deserves.

Would be interesting to see the rape figures broken down per head of population by ethnicity.

Agreed, would make very interesting reading I bet.

Do you think me asking a question about figures regarding the ethnicity of people who commit rape is racist Wacky? You can't even discuss it these days, absolutely disgusting without slanderous remarks in todays society, totally disgusting.

why by ehnicity? why not by academic achievement, or household income when growing up, socio-economic background? asking for ethnicity implies an agenda which you wish to push.

By ethnicity because it would be interesting to see, if there's a pattern there may not be. However, figures released last year indicated that 92% of all gang rapes (which this appears to have been) were committed by non-white people. Now when you think non-white people make up 15% of the population max? If you work that out the actual ratio is staggering. 92% committed by 15% of the population. I presume you consider what I have put to be racist. I haven't got a racist bone in my body, I've even got a black footballer in my avatar for fuck sake, but I think it would be interesting to see the overall figures that's all I'm saying.

To be honest it's not ethnicity that fosters a criminal mindset it's your socio-economic grounding. You'll find that white scumbags are just as likely to commit crime as black scumbags. Trouble is, there are more black people who exist in areas with little in terms of positive reinforcement than there are white (proportionately). You'd find that if the people committing crimes are the same they've always been. Disillusioned, ill-educated, kids from low income households.

The pro-footballers who do commit these crimes do it because they're under the impression that they're untouchable, that the world owes them something because of their talent.

Ethnicity has little to do with it and fwiw I don't think it makes you a racist to ask for the stat, I just don't think it's relevant in this instance.

Me dad grew up in Walker he got an apple and orange at Christmas and that was the only luxury he ever had, he didn't go round raping anyone. There are more poor white people than poor black people in England by nature of having a bigger population, ALL I said was I'd be interested in seeing what the figures were.

I grew up initially in Benwell. Used to get an apple and an orange in my xmas sock. Every fucking year :lol:

Whilst its wrong, I think many have preconceived idea's about groups of young Black lads or groups of eastern europeans. The Blacks will be in a gang, adourned in gold chains, walk holding their crotch and want to sleep with all the white girls. The eastern europeans will whisk the girls away, get them onto hard drugs and then prostitution.

I do think to many are too quick to shout "racist!". I still say "coloured people" now and again. Does that make me racist to some? Colour of skin of course means fuck all. In this case, I get the impression Bramble is thick as fuck.

I already KNOW you are, what you think is irrelevant, what I think is what counts to me. You're a boring insignificance with nothing to say.

Dodged that question then? Stop hiding behind a keyboard man, Im genuinely interested to know which one of my mates you know.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Dodged that question then? Stop hiding behind a keyboard man, Im genuinely interested to know which one of my mates you know.

Pulse racing that bit faster now is it? I've told you many times I'll come from behind my keyboard, you're accusing me of what I've accused you of for 3 years you fuckin doil.

Edited by Tuco Ramirez

He does it repeatedly though, and this wasn't just the topic drifting o/t, it was a blatent look for a bite (that was sucessful). You're completely naive if you think these posts from him are just a coincidence imo.

Btw Stevie, do you think the BNP website (the source of your gangrape figures) is reliable?

Guest Tuco Ramirez

He does it repeatedly though, and this wasn't just the topic drifting o/t, it was a blatent look for a bite (that was sucessful). You're completely naive if you think these posts from him are just a coincidence imo.

Btw Stevie, do you think the BNP website (the source of your gangrape figures) is reliable?

Was in "The London Paper" actually, but there are plenty other stats out there.

Great post. You can't even debate things without being branded things, and I'm pleased most have seen sense, there are only 3 wankers in this thread, and you could've predicted who they'd be.

I'm guessing you're talking about J69, Renton and me?

:lol:

Guest Tuco Ramirez

I'm guessing you're talking about J69, Renton and me?

:lol:

Don't guess, just pipe down.