Titus Bramble arrested

donaldstott

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Damn straight. I take it you aren't going to enlighten me about our mutual friend then? Have they asked for anonymity?

What he said was quiet lad, harmless, not much to say for himself bit no malice, stays in and plays computer games. Obviously the harmless bit doesn't apply to hiding behind your Packard Bell.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious as to what I said Stevie disagreed with... probably nothing, but he's always had a problem with me, for whatever reason. :lol:

Either way, I don't think asking for a stat on a subset of society indicates racism, but citing sitting near a black lad as proof to the contrary is a bit daft.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Just curious as to what I said Stevie disagreed with... probably nothing, but he's always had a problem with me, for whatever reason. :lol:

Either way, I don't think asking for a stat on a subset of society indicates racism, but citing sitting near a black lad as proof to the contrary is a bit daft.

Can you not read?

Guest Tuco Ramirez
I think you are making it up now :lol: quiet and not much to say for myself isn't really me. And the computer games bit is gleamed off here. I'm guessing I told erin at some point what I was called at school. You had me going though!

It's on your fuckin football team website ya daft cunt :lol::rolleyes::icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Sorry.

But you are a cunt.

Anyway back to the topic 10 years no early release if guilty imo and even then it would be too lenient. Lets hope the judge is a toon fan.

hes a footballer, assuming hes found guilty (doubtful, footballer) he'll get some bollocks sentence most of which he wont serve

Anyway back to the topic 10 years no early release if guilty imo and even then it would be too lenient. Lets hope the judge is a toon fan.

You honestly think a professional footballer will be given anything like that (if he's guilty of course)?

There was video evidence of Gerrard smacking that "DJ" and he still walked.

Can you not read?

an odd question in an entirely text based forum :lol:

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Dick, you could have kept me going if you hadn't said I didn't have much to say for myself!

Ps. I'd rather be a cunt than a racist.

I'd rather be neither as I am.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

hes a footballer, assuming hes found guilty (doubtful, footballer) he'll get some bollocks sentence most of which he wont serve

Given their role model status I think it should be the opposite and they should be dealt with even more harshly.

I agree, but then most people get one that's too short these days. If guilty, no matter who he is, fucker should go down a long time. I'd also be asking to relook at the previous case. Mind you, these days rape is such a difficult case. Too easy for a lass to yell rape with afterthought and much too easy for the bloke to say she was all over him even when it was rape. I feel sorry for the lasses who genuinely have been raped and are tarnished with the cry wolf brush.

Given their role model status I think it should be the opposite and they should be dealt with even more harshly.

they should yes

but they arent and this will be no different

I agree, but then most people get one that's too short these days. If guilty, no matter who he is, fucker should go down a long time. I'd also be asking to relook at the previous case. Mind you, these days rape is such a difficult case. Too easy for a lass to yell rape with afterthought and much too easy for the bloke to say she was all over him even when it was rape. I feel sorry for the lasses who genuinely have been raped and are tarnished with the cry wolf brush.

especially when she knows rags like the Star and the NotW will pay her a 5 figure sum for her story, and like you say these cases make it all the harder for the genuine cases to be heard by an objective ear.

Hope if it was rape he's made an example of, but I reckon (regardless of what happened in the room), he'll walk without so much as a smudge on his record.

especially when she knows rags like the Star and the NotW will pay her a 5 figure sum for her story, and like you say these cases make it all the harder for the genuine cases to be heard by an objective ear.

Hope if it was rape he's made an example of, but I reckon (regardless of what happened in the room), he'll walk without so much as a smudge on his record.

Papers fuel the fire Imo.

Papers fuel the fire Imo.

Do they print it because people buy it, or do people buy it because that's what's printed?

I'm glad we've still got a few papers who don't stoop to pulp, regardless of their political leanings.

I'd like to know the statistics on what percentage of group sex acts involve footballers, why can the cunts not just do it one on one, they always seem to need at least one of their mates with them.

Needs someone to shove the mobile phone up their arse tbh

Guest Tuco Ramirez
I'd like to know the statistics on what percentage of group sex acts involve footballers, why can the cunts not just do it one on one, they always seem to need at least one of their mates with them.

So would I write in to the FoI.

:lol:

iPhone 4 would smart.

Sharper edges.

:lol:

iPhone 4 would smart.

Sharper edges.

Aye, prob need a bumper :lol: