Titus Bramble arrested

donaldstott

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Are you fucking serious. Will someone ban this BNP supporting cunt, fuck off back to Skunkers where you belong.

It's what Stevie does for a bite, isn't it? Veer as close to blatent racism as he can get away with without getting an outright ban. In the last few weeks we've had this, his comment whether a negligent doctor was 'English' or not, his remark that all he could see in a nightclub was his black mate's teeth, and of course the hilarious claim the other day that he is one of the least racist people on here. Then of course we had his comments a few months back about Raoul Moat's girl friend being a disgusting slag. Oh aye, and his constant abuse at anyone who disagree with him about virtually anything.

And all this is done without any censure at all it seems. I'm canny interested in whether other people - especially the mods and admin - think all this is alright or not to be honest.

Absolute wank. Two peas in a pod you two cunts. I'm not veering close to anything, I'm just raising a question with no connotation at all.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Are you fucking serious. Will someone ban this BNP supporting cunt, fuck off back to Skunkers where you belong.

What are you on about you silly cunt, I just saiud it would be interesting to see the figures.

Why? What's the relevance to this thread?

Well a rape has occured.

His brother is the co-accused I hear.

It would be nice for him to get sent down for a good stretch but not nice to think he did actually rape someone. He'll get what he deserves.

Would be interesting to see the rape figures broken down per head of population by ethnicity.

Agreed, would make very interesting reading I bet.

What are you on about you silly cunt, I just saiud it would be interesting to see the figures.

Well a rape has occured.

This would normally be the point where I would post a picture of David Brent but I'm posting on my phone :lol:

Freedom of expression tbh. It takes a lot to make me cry, no post on an internet site would ever bother me, there are more important things in life. I would probably cry if I got raped.

:lol:

Just to contrast. People getting worked up about a sentence, it's nothing. As I said a rape is something real and hurtful, and I would probably cry if I was on the end of a raping, either that or scream with ecstasy.

Well a rape has occured.

davidbrent_1238285c.jpg

Freedom of expression tbh. It takes a lot to make me cry, no post on an internet site would ever bother me, there are more important things in life. I would probably cry if I got raped.

Just to contrast. People getting worked up about a sentence, it's nothing. As I said a rape is something real and hurtful, and I would probably cry if I was on the end of a raping, either that or scream with ecstasy.

Well a rape has occured.

This would normally be the point where I would post a picture of David Brent but I'm posting on my phone :lol:

david_brent.jpg

Guest Tuco Ramirez

It would be nice for him to get sent down for a good stretch but not nice to think he did actually rape someone. He'll get what he deserves.

Would be interesting to see the rape figures broken down per head of population by ethnicity.

Do you think me asking a question about figures regarding the ethnicity of people who commit rape is racist Wacky? You can't even discuss it these days, absolutely disgusting without slanderous remarks in todays society, totally disgusting.

Do you think me asking a question about figures regarding the ethnicity of people who commit rape is racist Wacky? You can't even discuss it these days, absolutely disgusting without slanderous remarks in todays society, totally disgusting.

why by ehnicity? why not by academic achievement, or household income when growing up, socio-economic background? asking for ethnicity implies an agenda which you wish to push.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

why by ehnicity? why not by academic achievement, or household income when growing up, socio-economic background? asking for ethnicity implies an agenda which you wish to push.

By ethnicity because it would be interesting to see, if there's a pattern there may not be. However, figures released last year indicated that 92% of all gang rapes (which this appears to have been) were committed by non-white people. Now when you think non-white people make up 15% of the population max? If you work that out the actual ratio is staggering. 92% committed by 15% of the population. I presume you consider what I have put to be racist. I haven't got a racist bone in my body, I've even got a black footballer in my avatar for fuck sake, but I think it would be interesting to see the overall figures that's all I'm saying.

No, not at all. The way I read it the deaf, dumb, blind kid and Renton were trying to twist it to make it seem that way though, you merely asked a question imo.

I would love to know how the two of them deal with the majority of criminals on crime watch being black, must fucking tear them apart.

It's their families I feel for, must be agony watching them crucify themselves over it every time it's on, they should just turn off.

Maybe I have suspicions that I would like confirmed one way or another.

It's got no relevance to this thread though, unless you're suggesting that because he is black he is more (or less) likely to have done it, which is just ridiculous.

It's what Stevie does for a bite, isn't it? Veer as close to blatent racism as he can get away with without getting an outright ban. In the last few weeks we've had this, his comment whether a negligent doctor was 'English' or not, his remark that all he could see in a nightclub was his black mate's teeth, and of course the hilarious claim the other day that he is one of the least racist people on here. Then of course we had his comments a few months back about Raoul Moat's girl friend being a disgusting slag. Oh aye, and his constant abuse at anyone who disagree with him about virtually anything.

You forgot the Jews. Racist.

And all this is done without any censure at all it seems. I'm canny interested in whether other people - especially the mods and admin - think all this is alright or not to be honest.

spot on there Renton.

There was clearly no reason for Stevies post other than to incite racism. Clear agenda, again.

So what Renton? If you're that bothered about this sort of thing why not donate to a charity for victims? Or is the reality that you care more about a sentence than the victims of this horrific crime? Like HF harping on like his heart bleeds for the Afghans when he would have left them to the Taliban and he's more concerned about DIY and Xbox live.

So what Renton? If you're that bothered about this sort of thing why not donate to a charity for victims? Or is the reality that you care more about a sentence than the victims of this horrific crime? Like HF harping on like his heart bleeds for the Afghans when he would have left them to the Taliban and he's more concerned about DIY and Xbox live.

Relatavism ftw. :lol:

What the fuck? :lol: