Gazza - New Garforth Town Boss

wykikitoon

Former footballer Paul Gascoigne has been warned he could be jailed after admitting driving while more than four times the legal alcohol limit.

The 43-year-old Tyneside-born former England midfielder appeared at Newcastle Magistrates Court.

Gascoigne, who played for Newcastle, Tottenham, Lazio, Rangers and Middlesbrough was stopped by police in Newcastle on 8 October.

He was breathalysed and charged after the incident.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-11584520

* Cop taps on car window *

Officer: "Wind the window down please sir"

Gazza: "All right mate, how's it ganning!"

Officer: "You were observed driving erratically and over the speed limit, sir. What's your explanation for this?"

Gazza: "Ah howay man, you'll have to speak to me agent here."

* Puts toy parrot up to window *

Toy Parrot: "Fuck off pig! Fuck off pig!"

Officer: "Step out of the car, now. And keep your hands where I can see them."

:o:woosh:

:razz:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tuco Ramirez
SkyNewsBreak - Paul Gascoigne has been arrested by Northumbria police following a drugs raid on a house in North Tyneside

:razz:

FFS.

Saw a report about this on Look North.

Said he was lifted from a holiday cottage in Burradon.

That's the most shocking aspect of this- a Holiday cottage in Burradon ? FFS

I don't know, it could have been a pikey's caravan in Derry like where tt's shitty ranga lives ;)

Saw a report about this on Look North.

Said he was lifted from a holiday cottage in Burradon.

That's the most shocking aspect of this- a Holiday cottage in Burradon ? FFS

I don't know, it could have been a pikey's caravan in Derry like where tt's shitty ranga lives ;)

You're obsessed with me.

• 2 weeks later...
Breaking News

Former England football star Paul Gascoigne is to represent himself in court against a drink driving-charge.

The ex-Newcastle United and Tottenham Hotspur player denies the charge and is due to go trial at Northallerton Magistrates' Court in North Yorkshire.

He was due to be represented by lawyer Stephen Andrews, who has withdrawn from the case after lengthy legal discussions.

Mr Andrews told magistrates he had only recently been instructed and he needed more time to prepare his case and call witnesses.

But his application to adjourn was dismissed by the bench which accused Gascoigne of creating a delay.

The magistrates said they intended to hear the case along with that of co-accused Michael Harvey.

Gascoigne is accused of driving a Ford Transit van while more than four times the limit on February 7 at Leeming Bar, North Yorkshire.

It was alleged during a previous hearing that when tested he was found to have 467 milligrams of alcohol in 100 millilitres of urine. The legal limit is 107 milligrams.

Gascoigne, 43, has also pleaded not guilty to driving without insurance. The footballer, of Jesmond Park, Newcastle, is due to go on trial alongside his friend Harvey, 40.

Harvey, of Wood Street, Gateshead, is accused of similar offences which have not yet been specified in court.

Fucking hell man :lol::icon_lol:

Breaking News

Former England football star Paul Gascoigne is to represent himself in court against a drink driving-charge.

The ex-Newcastle United and Tottenham Hotspur player denies the charge and is due to go trial at Northallerton Magistrates' Court in North Yorkshire.

He was due to be represented by lawyer Stephen Andrews, who has withdrawn from the case after lengthy legal discussions.

Mr Andrews told magistrates he had only recently been instructed and he needed more time to prepare his case and call witnesses.

It was alleged during a previous hearing that when tested he was found to have 467 milligrams of alcohol in 100 millilitres of urine. The legal limit is 107 milligrams.

Fucking hell man :lol::icon_lol:

Call witnesses? I shudder to think.

Gazza Police Negotiator, Gazza Attorney at Law . . . Bravo and Dave are in a tense bidding war for the TV rights as we speak!

You could imagine them doing a show on him like. A bit like I'm with Busey.

Gazza Police Negotiator, Gazza Attorney at Law . . . Bravo and Dave are in a tense bidding war for the TV rights as we speak!

You could imagine them doing a show on him like. A bit like I'm with Busey.

'I'm with Boozey'