Beer

shackbleep

Been in the wellington @ riding mill today, food lush portions for cunts like Magma and Kevin though not fat cunts like me, but they do 3 house ales i had one of them and it was lush. Sorry i cantr be more specific, definitely a classsic nice dat sunday pub, but if youre even vaguely bampy - dont go

;)

Bit up itself is it?

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been in the wellington @ riding mill today, food lush portions for cunts like Magma and Kevin though not fat cunts like me, but they do 3 house ales i had one of them and it was lush. Sorry i cantr be more specific, definitely a classsic nice dat sunday pub, but if youre even vaguely bampy - dont go

:lol:

Bit up itself is it?

Nar ;) but it's nee "Newton" where the likes of yee turn oot.

I'll have you know I only frequent the finer establishments of this fair city, m'boy.

Hey I've been in there at least 50 times in my life! One time a 70 year old woman was sick on my shoe.

I'll have you know I only frequent the finer establishments of this fair city, m'boy.

Hey I've been in there at least 50 times in my life! One time a 70 year old woman was sick on my shoe.

did y pick her teeth out of it and hand her them back ?

Haha, fuckin lovely pair of suede adidas gazelle's ruined there was four of us and a was the cunt nearest her, shes sick on me shoe pure black, blue gazelle me pride and joy, me mate gans reet one more in here, and she gans will you get me a half of best scotch lover al pay ye back next week. If it was anyone other than an old lady ad have been 10 times more fumin than I was.

You're using the term "lady" as loosely as possible aye? And I'm not just on about her minge.

Aye ahaha. Here being the real ale/Tyne valley enthusiast type of kid you are, I think you'd really like The Wellington like, it's only 150 yards from Riding Mill station, MUCH better than anything in Wylam and I absolutely love Wylam.

You're using the term "lady" as loosely as possible aye? And I'm not just on about her minge.

Aye ahaha. Here being the real ale/Tyne valley enthusiast type of kid you are, I think you'd really like The Wellington like, it's only 150 yards from Riding Mill station, MUCH better than anything in Wylam and I absolutely love Wylam.

I'll give it a blast, cheers man.

I was out with my old boss last week, and apparently it's his best mate that owns the Boathouse as well.

I'll give it a blast, cheers man.

I was out with my old boss last week, and apparently it's his best mate that owns the Boathouse as well.

Aye ;) got mesel quite paranoid cos OBVIOUSLY that's on the way home, so had a quick pint, and the manager said aye "you're the lad that had the problem with the seat I didn't apologise properly for that" and give us our drinks on the house. A nice touch I thought to be fair, but it got me thinking mebeez some cunt off here, or pal of a pal who I mentioned it to has told him.

• 3 weeks later...

Sitting outside the Tyne, drinking a pint of this

AngelNoClip_240x0.jpg

They are having a Wylam Brewery beer festival all weekend, have set up an extra bar inside, and will have a cider bar under the arch. Bands and BBQ also.

Chermpeeon!

Lived here for 5 years and only just found out about this Utobeer place at Borough Market.

3738695378_412a30d930_z.jpg

700 different beers at any given time. I may have to wait until payday before visiting.

• 10 months later...

Found these two in the shop yesterday. Thought I'd give them a go although it did fee a tad 'dirty' considering it's Heineken's concoction and absolutely sod all to do with S&N.

newcastle-founders-ale.jpgnewcastle-summer-ale1.jpg

Founders Ale was definitely the better of the two...

Edited by Craig

• 2 years later...

Found these two in the shop yesterday. Thought I'd give them a go although it did fee a tad 'dirty' considering it's Heineken's concoction and absolutely sod all to do with S&N.

newcastle-founders-ale.jpgnewcastle-summer-ale1.jpg

Founders Ale was definitely the better of the two...

By coincidence I bought three for a fiver the other day for old times sake, just the normal broon ale and I noticed two things, it wasn't quite the same taste, they've now put 'Tadcaster, North Yorkshire' on the label now they think enough time has lapsed since S&N, not Heineken, decided to move out of Tyneside.

Nee drink for me for two more weeks. Nee beer = nee good!

Desperate for some Oranjeboom, feel as desperate for it as pregnant women often feel for gherkins dipped in chocolate sauce.