The Belta Minge thread NSFW

Besty

:lol:

It was genuinely unintentional, but I know I’ve ruined a lot of the old crowd’s “special time” now. 

Whenever they’re cracking one out to Bridget they’ll have Lisa popping up to say hello, and for that, I apologise lads :whistling:

• Haha 6

Bridget P's Diary

"Was at the Trent last night, OMG! It's like I'm a zoo attendant with a fish in my hand whilst the seals all sitting clapping for my attention. It's pathetic! The fish looks like he's trying to pull off a bohemian look but just reminds me of a downtrodden geography teacher and Gemmill's just a shit Geordie version of Richie Cunningham!"

c1068935488ae1ab310752109e7db450.jpg

• Haha 8

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

None of the Eternals will dare comment , juuuuust in case she does still browse :lol:

I'm just waiting for the cease and desist to land tbh :lol:

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Sat here with a knee which is aching simply because I went on a long walk yesterday, watching an absolute smokeshow of a young lass pull that shit. 

I've never felt older. 

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Milan is wall to wall bangers and that goes for the gadges too 🍆

Aye we were in Umbria a few years back and you go into the towns and cities and it's just fit lass after fit lass. I bet they were absolute dripping at the sight of the ageing pasty bald headed former accountant as he lumbered from one area of shade to another.

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye we were in Umbria a few years back and you go into the towns and cities and it's just fit lass after fit lass. I bet they were absolute dripping at the sight of the ageing pasty bald headed former accountant as he lumbered from one area of shade to another.

Did you offer to balance their boobs 

• Haha 3