Man Citeh vs Newcastle United

Deano

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck. Great strike from Adam Johnson. Unstoppable.

Fuck. We deserve something out of this match. Mercenary cunts man city.

Nolan's off for Carroll.

Todays has fucked us up good and proper, we never get what we deserve.

Also not that it matters to us but Mancini is a fucking clown, Johnson is about his best player and he rarely starts him, prefering shit like Wright-Phillips, if only he'd kept him off for the rest of this game the fucker!

This is ridiculous like, we should be 1-0 up. How many dodgy penalty decisions have we had this season? :lol:

Welcome back to the prem, where refs are cheats and reside permanently up the arse of the so called big clubs. always have done and always will do, simple as that.

Referees should be dropped to lower leagues. 1 dead on penalty missed for us, another likely penalty missed, and for them a great tackle is apparently a penalty.

He's had some donkey touches but for mine ameobi has been a handy player for us today.

This is ridiculous like, we should be 1-0 up. How many dodgy penalty decisions have we had this season? :lol:

Welcome back to the prem, where refs are cheats and reside permanently up the arse of the so called big clubs. always have done and always will do, simple as that.

Looks that way doesn't it, sickening.

I get sick of people who deny it, its so blatant you can see it every week. Even some of the pundits have started to come round to it, a while back on SSN you had Phil Thompson admitting Liverpool and other big clubs get everything and that it isn't right and a few ex manu players who've become managers like Hughes and Bruce see it once they're on the other side. Its just cheating basically.

Edited by Papa Lazaru

FUCKING JUST GOT FUCKING CALLED INTO FUCKING WORK FUCK SAKE

Increase in burger sales???

I dont know i got called in on friday aswell, fuck sake : :lol:

clearly want to work otherwise you'd have said no not coming in.

i really don't want to? i dont want to say no im not coming in.

Blood is boiling. If I was Hughton I'd be copping a fine from this after unleashing some comments regarding the officiating. Comments that quite frankly need to be made.

Thing is it will go completely unnoticed. No big deal in the press about the shocking injury to Ben Arfa, the dodgy pen on both sides. Nowt and we're left with a player out for the season and another game with no points.

I get sick of people who deny it, its so blatant you can see it every week. Even some of the pundits have started to come round to it, a while back on SSN you had Phil Thompson admitting Liverpool and other big clubs get everything and that it isn't right and a few ex manu players who've become managers like Hughes and Bruce see it once they're on the other side. Its just cheating basically.

And it's amazing that it blatantly shows that refs have a regular impact on the outcome of the table. We should be winning 2-1 and if it finishes 2-1 to them instead it's not just an acceptable 'human error' type mistake by the ref, it's something that could in essence affect things long term - be it through gaining money or being relegated.

Blood is boiling. If I was Hughton I'd be copping a fine from this after unleashing some comments regarding the officiating. Comments that quite frankly need to be made.

Exactly, it a fine, who gives a flying fuck, take it and call the cheating little piece of shit every name under the sun, in fact just call him a cheat plain and simple, don't really need more than that as it sums him up perfectly.

FUCKING JUST GOT FUCKING CALLED INTO FUCKING WORK FUCK SAKE

Increase in burger sales???

I dont know i got called in on friday aswell, fuck sake : :lol:

clearly want to work otherwise you'd have said no not coming in.

i really don't want to? i dont want to say no im not coming in.

WGAF.