Man Citeh vs Newcastle United

Deano

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hughton doesn't have the balls to say anything about the refs, hes a fucking pussy and the clubs going to get relegated under his fucking shocking tactics

You fucking tit. What are you doing here, seriously?

you can't fucking see it? It's fucking obvious. You say this to me come may, eh?

We may well get relegated and it may be down to Hughtons tactics but none of them today can be questioned.

Nolan? Perch? Ameobi?

You're saying them decisions cannot be questioned?

That's selection, not tactics K-Dogg. Get with the programme.

Well done Hughton, only undone by horrible cheating manc bastards and incompetent refereeing. Now more than ever we need to keep the faith I guess. :lol:

As much as i wanted out of the championship as soon as possible, i'd gotten quite used to refs who weren't a bunch of cheating, spineless, biassed little worms. The refs in the championship may have varied in standard for sure, but i came out of nearly every game thinking they called it as they saw it and that the clubs and players involved were irrelivent to the decision.

Back to the prem and its back to cheating for the "big clubs" and shitting on everyone else and back as a fan to not being able to wach a game and think you were beaten fair and square which you can take, but instead some little worm has shafted you completely.

Not being contrary, but I bet if you asked a Plymouth or Preston fan they'd claim the refs in the Championship were biased towards us and the other "big teams"

They may well have claimed it, although to be fair when i glanced at other teams forums it was more about the fact tv were obsessed with us and we were on every week, which was pretty true! But the stats would say other wise, it wasn't as if we were getting pens every match or getting every 50:50 decision, and when we played West Brom we got less than fuck all! There were games i came out thinking we may have had the best of the ref and others where we didn't, but it felt pretty fair and any mistakes were just human error. The prem is nothing like that at all.

hughton doesn't have the balls to say anything about the refs, hes a fucking pussy and the clubs going to get relegated under his fucking shocking tactics

you can't fucking see it? It's fucking obvious. You say this to me come may, eh?

We may well get relegated and it may be down to Hughtons tactics but none of them today can be questioned.

Nolan? Perch? Ameobi?

Okay then, time to question tactics. Nolan behind shola? no no no. Barfa out the right wing? no no no. Shola lone striker? no no no.

Even though we lost I think we can be pretty proud of the performance today. Totally outplayed them in the first half, even after their hatchet-man injured our best player. For all the stick Hughton gets for his team-selection, I thought every-one apart from Perch had a really good game. Even though he had a few poor touches, Ameobi lead the line pretty well, and should have had a blatant penalty, and I though Nolan had a decent game as well.Gutierrez was absolutely sensational, and Tiote is going to be a real star for us (a defensive mid who can actually play, who'd have thought it?).

Performances like the one today will have us win a fiar number of games, and keep us up.

Edited by toon_don

Nolan? Perch? Ameobi?

Okay then, time to question tactics. Nolan behind shola? no no no. Barfa out the right wing? no no no. Shola lone striker? no no no.

So you don't think we played well today, and were unlucky not to get something out of the game?

De-Jong-Alonso-Foul-Holland-Spain-World-Cup-F_2476492.jpg

I had forgotten about that, what a cunt.

We're seemingly going backwards in football at the moment. I know i call Wenger a whineging bastard and that at times his team is soft as shit, but he's right that the game is getting to many shocking challeneges and tackles out to injure being allowed. The likes of the Henry's, De Jongs, Cattermoles etc. despite their differng levels of ability are there to crock people, they'll try and claim they go for the ball, but they know fine well the types of tackles that injure, and they do them. So i think Wenger has a point, it has crept back in and now the thugs and hatchet men are getting free reign again.

They brought in the rule about tackles from behind to stop this shit, though it isn't always enforced anymore, but it shouldn't just apply to from behind anyway, this shit needs stamping out before a whole bucnh of players are crocked. The Wigan player was an inch away from being where Ben Arfa is or worse and it'll keep happening.

2 games on the trot where a dirty cheating bastard on the opposition gets away with murder ( Henry last week, de Jong today).

Nowt will be said in the Meeja.

Of course, if Barton raises more than an eyebrow against Wigan………

Nolan? Perch? Ameobi?

What would you have done?

Even though we lost I think we can be pretty proud of the performance today. Totally outplayed them in the first half, even after their hatchet-man injured our best player. For all the stick Hughton gets for his team-selection, I thought every-one apart from Perch had a really good game. Even though he had a few poor touches, Ameobi lead the line pretty well, and should have had a blatant penalty, and I though Nolan had a decent game as well.Gutierrez was absolutely sensational, and Tiote is going to be a real star for us (a defensive mid who can actually play, who'd have thought it?).

Performances like the one today will have us win a fiar number of games, and keep us up.

Perch gets a lot of stick, but today his positional issues were a direct result of us playing a very high line. So I can't really fault him.

Edited by Phil

No point being negative about our team today, we played great and it was good to see a performance after that dismal game against Stoke. We've been done over by the ref, granted them the dodgy pen and an absolute clear stone wall penalty denied for us. Hopefully Arfa isn't out for the season as he is significantly better than a lot of the squad.

Krul - 6 Not much to do other than pick the ball out of his net.

Colo - 7 Good game today, shame he got injured as he has been looking calm and consistent, quality in possession.

Enrique - 5 Had a bad game today. Not as potent going forward and yet again got done by a player going inside on him (Johnson this week, Fuller last week)

Williamson - 6 He is a competent defender, should have got that effort on target, unlucky to give away the pen

Campbell - 7 Good influence, natural leader. Hopefully his fitness will improve further and he can manage consecutive games.

Perch - 6 I thought he was solid today apart from the mistake which let Tevez in. He's confident despite being shit, and he doesn't hide.

Tiote - 7 A cracking performance with a high success rate for his distribution. Whoever compared him to Amdy Faye hold your head in shame.

Guti - 8 Perhaps his best game for us, obviously the goal is a huge boost at a crucial time, consistently threatening throughout. Gets extra point for the goal. MOTM

Nolan - 4 Immobile, had some terrible touches amid good progressive moves, a liability I thought in possession. Looks out of his depth as an athlete at this level. He will probably be in the team for a while now with Arfa's injury, can't say I'm pleased.

Routledge - 6 He's always been a limited player so there's no point ranting at him for poor distribution/movement/shooting, that's just the player he is. Can run with the ball at times but ultimately very ineffectual. Wasn't terrible and I hope he does better against lesser opposition.

Barton - 7 Kept us ticking over in possession and we out passed City for much of the game. Didn't get a chance to get into advanced positions much but that's expected away from home.

Ameobi - 6 Won quite a bit in the air but there was no support, took some good touches and was ok in possession. He got progressively worse as he tired and second half he deteriorated noticeably. Did well to get into the box to be fouled and should have been awarded what was a STONE WALL PENALTY.

Carroll - 6 Only on for the last 15 but looked hungry and potent. Some great flick ons and perhaps had we not had the 2 injuries he could have come on earlier or played more of a part. Should start next game after this rest and hopefully he'll put in another good performance.

Hughton - 7 Got a fantastic performance out of the team and we were the victim of some terrible decisions today. Would have been easy to fall apart after your best player gets his ankle broken in the first 5 minutes and you concede a dodgy pen, but yet again we performed admirably away from home. We need to start getting results at home now if we are to stay up.

Perch gets a lot of stick, but today his positional issues were a direct result of us playing a very high line. So I can't really fault him.

Well, you can.

Nolan? Perch? Ameobi?

Barfa behind Carroll and Lovenkrands. Nolan dropped, Raylor on instead of fucking perch

Well done to the lads - great performance.

Robbed.

Ben Arfa was taken out deliberately and I know he didn't mean to break his leg but he certainly wanted to let him know he was there.

Sickening.

Nolan? Perch? Ameobi?

Barfa behind Carroll and Lovenkrands. Nolan dropped, Raylor on instead of fucking perch

3 man attack away from home?

Good stuff Kevin.

And one of those three carrying a knock

Nolan? Perch? Ameobi?

3 man attack away from home?

Good stuff Kevin.

And one of those three carrying a knock

:lol:

I dont think you can knock todays line up. We had a good 1st half bar a dodgy pen? Had Ben Arfa criminally taken out and we scored a belter with Jonas who looked much brighter today. Their winner was a cracking goal and we should have had a pen via Shola.

Good performance but when the ref is against you theres not much you can do.

And I think he's trying to field 12 men. I don't know why people bother.

Nolan was innefectual today. In the first half he tuned the ball over consistently. In the second he barely touched the ball. Tried to get about with some mock defending but he's too slow to close down at the front.

Perch was far from his worst, as others have said he had a tough job win so much space behind him. Still could have been a lot better positionally. Doesn't read the game well and overcommits himself forward. Enrique didnt have a good game turned inside by Johnson, but it has to be said that the shot was fantastically hit and was lucky to slip through Williamson's legs.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Positives

Tiote is a proper football [/souness] he was excellent you just know when he does something its more than likely going to be quality,

Battling spirit the team seemed together.

Composure - they couldnt getthe ball off us for 20 mins in the first half, we don't panic under pressure ever, which is good

Williamson played ok

Campbell can still shift despite his build

Negatives

I'm sorry like but until the last 20 minutes Perch did everything wrong, it was like we didn't have a right back, he's 1990/1991 standard at best.

Ben Arfa :lol: worst thing that's happened to NUFC since relegation

Barton 9/10 for effort 4/10 for application he tries too many passes that are just not on

The ref - biggest cunt ref since Brian Coddington in 1992. He needs to answer a few questions, such as if he was that convinced it was a foul on Tevez, why with no one around did he not send Williamson off, why did he not look at his linesman, before he gave it, and how could he possibly turn down one of the most blatant pens you've ever seen for us???? Disgusting really, but keep the faith, we're holding our own and there's only 3 sides that are light years away from us in terms of starting elevens. Well played lads.