Man Citeh vs Newcastle United

Deano

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at that challenge again and tbf it is a good genuine tackle, no intention.

De Jong is a proper dirty cunt and knows what he's doing. He left his feet in and made sure he went through the man with all his weight at speed. He is that type of player. He's as bad as Henry/Cattermole, but a better player. He got the ball this time, but he's a rotten devious cunt who goes out to crock fellow professionals, hate the bastard, I hope he goes bankcrupt and dies in poverty.

Fingers crossed on the HBA injury. Might only be 6 weeks hopefully.

NO chance, both the bones in his legs have snapped. Easter at best.

Keegan and Butt both think it was a fair tackle. Sorry, but that's just bollocks. It was massively cynical, I bet Mancini told De Jong to take BArfa out.

Went in hard aye, stamping his authority on the game and to knock Barfa's confidence aye...didnt go out to injure him man.

Keegan and Butt both think it was a fair tackle. Sorry, but that's just bollocks. It was massively cynical, I bet Mancini told De Jong to take BArfa out.

Too rights. There's trying to unsettle a player and kicking the shit of him. That tackle falls well into the second category.

sat watching in Cambodia doing my bestto convert the locals. TV presenters have citeh down for easy win. Pleat boils my piss. Cracking strike from Guti. Hope we can keep this up.

That's really bad news for us. Hope for a full recovery. Need to see that tackle again.

Went in hard aye, stamping his authority on the game and to knock Barfa's confidence aye...didnt go out to injure him man.

Maybe not intending to injure him, but its an inevitable risk of tackling like that. Cynical play imo, you would have thought City wouldn't have to resort to that giving the hundred of millions they have invested. Ans now we are without our best player, perhaps for good. Great.

sat watching in Cambodia doing my bestto convert the locals. TV presenters have citeh down for easy win. Pleat boils my piss. Cracking strike from Guti. Hope we can keep this up.

Where abouts in Cambodia?

That's really bad news for us. Hope for a full recovery. Need to see that tackle again.

No you don't, it's shite and more a foul that Williamson's on Tevez.

Routledge, Nolan and Shola are all missing and we'd be a better team with players that could contribute or at least stand up in those positions.

And Pleat is a twat and must legally be a moron with some of the shite he spouts.

Edited by sammynb

This is Newcastle, there isn't a chance in hell that our player would get the 6-8 week type of injury, if its us it'll be complications, worst case scenario and out for fucking months. I really do get sick of supporting this club at times with the shit we get chucked at us.

And i feel sorry for Ben Arfa himself, and injry like this, who's to say he'll come back quite the same player, and what a waste that would be with his talent and potential.

Why don't all the superfans just go to the pub and watch it! It's one thing pirating it when its not on the box, but doing it just so you don't get your hair wet is a pisstake!

and what's your excuse?

It's on my tv so I don't need one :lol:

Why don't all the superfans just go to the pub and watch it! It's one thing pirating it when its not on the box, but doing it just so you don't get your hair wet is a pisstake!

and what's your excuse?

It's on my tv so I don't need one :lol:

Soopa fan.

ALRIGHT MAN!

:lol: :lol: