Cheryl Cole

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can’t believe I’m responding to an x-factor thread, I reckon wor cheryl’s lost it completely. She looks fragile and clearly is not the brightest person. I have never seen a full x-factor because I hate all the crocodile tears, the bullshit and the monotonous dull songs these people murder…. My new flatmate loves it however, so I get to hear all this crap… its also all over the news.

I ask you, the however many million viewers of this absolute shit, is there not anything better on….

Caught a bit on the telly about this last night and over 200,000 people have signed up to a Facebook campaign saying that she should've gone through.

Can’t believe I’m responding to an x-factor thread, I reckon wor cheryl’s lost it completely. She looks fragile and clearly is not the brightest person. I have never seen a full x-factor because I hate all the crocodile tears, the bullshit and the monotonous dull songs these people murder…. My new flatmate loves it however, so I get to hear all this crap… its also all over the news.

I ask you, the however many million viewers of this absolute shit, is there not anything better on….

Normally Spanish football and for the sunday show NFL. :(

Edited by khay

clearly is not the brightest person

What do you expect Cheryl went the same school as Gazza. Jimmy five bellies shagged her behind the bike sheds.

Can't say you weren't warned.

what's with all this calm down shite?

Maybe you should stop watching the X Factor and educate yourself as to what equals actual quality TV programming.

It's obviously some old boring "comedy" shite.

what's with all this calm down shite?

Maybe you should stop watching the X Factor and educate yourself as to what equals actual quality TV programming.

It's obviously some old boring "comedy" shite.

Tis, to be sure to be sure.