The Premier League's dirtiest players

Monroe Transfer

My 'top' 3, in this order.

818429126-soccer-barclays-premier-league-sunderland-v-wolverhampton-wanderers-stadium-light.jpg

3655571341-19122009160648.jpg

1501659487-soccer-barclays-premier-league-manchester-city-v-middlesbrough-city-of.jpg

Cattermole is an idiot and lacks intelligence, Henry doesn't. Henry knows he's a thug and he seems to enjoy being one. de Jong is just a dirty, dirty player and today was simply yet another example of this.

There are more but these three have always stood out as players I simply can't stand. They represent anti-football and get away with it because the media portrays them as 'honest' players.

The disappointing thing about de Jong, is that he's actually a really good footballer, but he chooses to be a cunt.

Henry seems to be keen on making a name for himself by acting like a cunt.

Cattermole is just a cunt.

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

The disappointing thing about de Jong, is that he's actually a really good footballer, but he chooses to be a cunt.

Henry seems to be keen on making a name for himself by being a cunt.

I think these 3 would feature in most peoples lists to be fair. As you say De Jong doesn't need it but does it anyway, Cattermole since he first appeared for the smogs has looked to injure people and Henry i know absolutely fuck all about other than he's set out as people have said to make a name by trying to wreck other players careers.

They'll continue to do it as long as the FA and refs let them and pricks in the game keep defending them. They all pissed themselves laughing at what happened to Barton, well because that ref did fuck all he kept going like this and the Wigan player is incredibly lucky to not to be out the game for good. But they will keep saying these players are honest and committed etc. and it'll keep happening.

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Shawcross has a habit of recklessly leaping into challenges with his full weight and has caused a couple of breaks.

Gerrard is the whole package. Two footed lunges (has cut them down from his earlier years), elbows, forearms, diving, manipulating officals, beats up members of the public, hangs round with gangsters, says 'errrrrmmm' 15 times every sentence, refers to himself in the 3rd person, just a general all round scumbag.

Shawcross has a habit of recklessly leaping into challenges with his full weight and has caused a couple of breaks.

Gerrard is the whole package. Two footed lunges (has cut them down from his earlier years), elbows, forearms, diving, manipulating officals, beats up members of the public, hangs round with gangsters, says 'errrrrmmm' 15 times every sentence, refers to himself in the 3rd person, just a general all round scumbag.

Yeah, Stevie G has got it all hasn't he, and if he was some average plodder playing for a Bolton or Blackburn he'd have been red carded in double figures and locked up as well.

Henry seems to be keen on making a name for himself by acting like a cunt.

This.

Shawcross, Cattermole and De Jong, havnt seen enough of Henry apart from the one the other day to know for sure. Dishonourable mentions go to Michael Brown and Gavin McCann who arent playing in the PL anymore but were/are total cunts.

That tackle on Stuart Holden was absolutely horrific. Just as bad a Karl Henrys yesterday.

It also looks like Henry has a bad reputation now which is great. I didnt notice him being so dirty last year.

Edited by Holden McGroin

• 1 month later...
That Michael Brown lad. Another who wants to make a name for himself like Henry at Wolves.

that tackle on Giggs is horrific. Video links....use them and ban for half a season.

You should get 10 game bans for tackles like that. Sean Davis was lucky he got away with that.

Amy player who injures another in a reckless tackle should be banned for as long as the victim is out injured, that'd stop the bassa's

A thread on listing thugs and no mention of joey barton (apart from1 and hes a rovers fan). Shame on all you deluded fucks. I can understand him toning it down a little this season but id still have him on the list for his past antics. The amount of bias that runs through this forum is disgusting and im not on about just this thread. Apart from a handful of posters, you all leave comments with one eye closed.

A thread on listing thugs and no mention of joey barton (apart from1 and hes a rovers fan). Shame on all you deluded fucks. I can understand him toning it down a little this season but id still have him on the list for his past antics. The amount of bias that runs through this forum is disgusting and im not on about just this thread. Apart from a handful of posters, you all leave comments with one eye closed.

The day Barton puts as many disgusting tackles and elbows in a game as Gerrard does every week or even as many as Fabregas did last Sunday I'll accept I'm biased.

If you're including off the pitch antics then I'd say that but for a Scouse jury, Gerrard would and should have got a longer sentence than Barton.

Cattermole, Henry and De Jong are dirty bastards without doubt, and have got that reputation. However what really annoys me is those players who are constantly dirty but seems to have referees and the media alway turning a blind eye. So with that in mind:

Paul Scholes, Paul Scholes, Paul Scholes, Paul Scholes, Paul Scholes, Paul Scholes, Paul Scholes, Paul Scholes, Paul Scholes, Paul Scholes, Paul Scholes, Paul Scholes, Paul Scholes.

Steven Gerrard, Steven Gerrard, Steven Gerrard, Steven Gerrard, Steven Gerrard, Steven Gerrard, Steven Gerrard, Steven Gerrard, Steven Gerrard, Steven Gerrard, Steven Gerrard.

:pullhair: