X Factor 2010

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is Wagner still on it? He's roobish. Even Butlins will have to consider having him for a night's performance

Anyway on a happier note, Rebecca Ferguson to win. I can see her being a big hit tbh

He's this years Jedward innit.

Prefer Aiden but he won't win.....that painter fella will.

Haha - his mooth annoys me when he sings

Really annoyed Wagner is still in it. He's shite

Don't see why all the crying and wailing at this point when it's blatant that the final will be Matt, Rebecca and One True Voice.

Why is Wagner still on it? He's roobish. Even Butlins will have to consider having him for a night's performance

Anyway on a happier note, Rebecca Ferguson to win. I can see her being a big hit tbh

Don't see why all the crying and wailing at this point when it's blatant that the final will be Matt, Rebecca and One True Voice.

Are you from 2002? :icon_lol:

It's One Direction man. My niece is in love with all of the pre-pubescent little shits.

Are you from 2002? :icon_lol:

It's One Direction man.

:lol:

Totally unintentional that...have I been watching this shite 8 year?

Kylie wants a good beef injection like.

And I'm just the doctor to administer it

You like a woman that's taller than you though, don't you? :lol:

Like he can afford to be choosy... :icon_lol:

Like you've got lasses fizzing at the slit for you, probably haven't had your hole for months.

Certainly Matt and Rebecca, and hopefully Cher Lloyd.

I like Cher, hope she does well

Edited by WordPlay

where the hell have you been? .....ahh Nottingham? Not a student these days????

Owt happening at the Mad Stad these days

Working at the Nottingham branch of M&S and doing volunteer work on the side these days. CV building + saving up a little money to get my own place. I still lurk, just don't post so much these days. :icon_lol:

Reading are shite these days; Mr Mad needs to go as he's holding the team back. Thanks for the good times but time to fuck off.

Facebook/Twitter has gone into meltdown because a lad that wasn't going to win got knocked out a week before he was due to be knocked out.

Apparently it's the most outrageous miscarriage of justice since Diedre Barlow went down.

Perhaps if they transported the losers to Gitmo and tortured them to death people wouldn't get so annoyed.