Newcastle United FC 5-1 5under1and AFC

Guest Tuco Ramirez

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That youtube I put up of the Leicester game last night, if you click the Man Utd 87 GAME by the same publisher "sparko", Charles Harrison is commentating. Something struck me there reading RTG, the amount of people who post on there, who have their screen name followed by FTM, it's complimentary in a way and an admittance we utterly dominate their lives, but I remember Charles Harrison commentating on a game years ago the mackems were playing someone and he went "Those loyal Sunderland fans turning out in their thousands yet again, with their FTM flag, follow the mackems...." ;)

165 tickets left at £62-£67, last chance probably this morning if you want one. If you Irish boys can get a cheap flight over you won't regret it.

I look at flights for this every fucking year and know I'd not get a ticket. Then this year there's loads available.

Flights at short notice about €300 + €75match ticket + €30in Idols after the game...

Head says draw(anything other than a loss)

Heart says we fucking hammer them with Cattermole getting booted into the crowd and Bramble scoring an og

165 tickets left at £62-£67, last chance probably this morning if you want one. If you Irish boys can get a cheap flight over you won't regret it.

I look at flights for this every fucking year and know I'd not get a ticket. Then this year there's loads available.

Flights at short notice about €300 + €75match ticket + €30in Idols after the game...

Heart says we fucking hammer them with Cattermole getting booted into the crowd and Bramble scoring an og

is that what the strippers charge or something ;)

Where is the best for strippers before the match?

Idols is the scruffiest of joints imo, full of urchins and away fans. Sam jacks has rippers on now and again, the best place used to be that pub at the side of Planet Earth, it's doing my head in that I can't remember its' name now, does anyone know what it was called. Shut down about 10 years ago. The strippers didn't just strip that's all I'll say, and iirc was £2 a pint and you got a free whisky with everyone got in some right states before the match in there.

My mate just text me, he's been watching the toon training he saw Tiote's score two 30 yard screamers and Carroll hit the bar from 3 yards.

Idols is the scruffiest of joints imo, full of urchins and away fans. Sam jacks has rippers on now and again, the best place used to be that pub at the side of Planet Earth, it's doing my head in that I can't remember its' name now, does anyone know what it was called. Shut down about 10 years ago. The strippers didn't just strip that's all I'll say, and iirc was £2 a pint and you got a free whisky with everyone got in some right states before the match in there.

My mate just text me, he's been watching the toon training he saw Tiote's score two 30 yard screamers and Carroll hit the bar from 3 yards.

Was called Saturdays.

Is FYEO open on match day?

Was called Saturdays.

Wasn't.

is that what the strippers charge or something ;)

:razz:

sticky floors. What a fucking kip.

Don't know what that is?

Don't know what that is?

For Your Eyes Only. The only strip club i've been to in Newcastle.

Dunno.

The Officers Deck is though you filthy porvort.

Edited by Happy Face

Was called Saturdays.

Wasn't.

Was it Bonkers?

Was called Saturdays.

Wasn't.

Was it Bonkers?

Aye Bonkers that's where we used to go, was actually a better joint than the club, the rippers varied from hands covering eyes types to eye popping out your heed ones.

Aye it was like. Maybe not have been at the period in time you are on about but when I used to go there (around 1994~2000) it was definately called Saturdays.

Saturdays and bonkers was the same place wasn't it? The bar under planet earth. Can't remember either having strippers.

Is this match going to sell out?

I think it changed its name to Bonkers

Dunno.

The Officers Deck is though you filthy porvort.

Cheers mate. Nothing better to get you in the mood for the mackems than staring at some filthy growlers for an hour beforehand.

Have you been?