How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Absolutely gutted. Training lately has been spot on. Four mornings a week at 6.30am before work for an hour each, then I do Karate and thats been 2-3 nights a week each an hour. Feeling as strong and fit as I have in ages and then yesterday I pull up mid sprint. Off to see docs later but feels like Ive pulled my lower groin. Walking so gingerly today theres old people behind me tutting. I know doc will just say take pain killers and rest for 4-6 weeks. Fuck.

That's where fitness gets yah. You and gloom need to ease up...The body was designed for 15min fast paced hunting and then eating and 10hr sleeps.

gutting, i hate picking up niggles, but might not be as bad as you first fear. i did my back a few months back. i thought i'd done my disc or something, i was in so much pain, could barely walk for about a week. but i was fine a couple of weeks later and back down the gym in no time. go see a physio, as they'll have a better idea than a gp. mine said to rest and stretch it out. i did and it sorted itself out before long.

Doc says I've badly pulled the lower abdomen (cant recall the official name for it) so not my groin at all. Basically rest it a week then start light work and stretching etc. Still hobbling round like an idiot today like, knacks.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm eleven stone, two pounds, (weighed myself this morning), Am five foot nine or ten and I wear 32" jeans, am struggling to see how you'd fit into that size CT, must be tight as fuck, mate! :lol:

Fair play on his weight loss, very impressive but he seems to boast about fitting into a certain size jeans then someone says "Hang on, how the fuck do you..." every time :lol:

Pretty sure he was squeezing into a 32 inch pair of jeans when he was around 14 stone as well.

i4e0b4.jpg

"To think, I nearly threw this shirt out!"