How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

After a sneaky pound on last week (blaming the christening and the bank holiday boozing), 2lbs off this week bringing my current weight to 13-7

Also got my 2nd "Silver 7 Star" .

1 stone gonsky :)

12 stone here I come.

Celebratory cheeseburger binge?

Chicken sandwich actually! :)

Pretty amazing stuff from CT. When he's not sat under his patio heater necking beer, he's ordering curries and buying pies from farm shops. And yet the weight just keeps dropping off him. *rubs chin in a Jimmy Hill stylee*

All about lifestyle Gemmill, been :) , yes been, telling you that for months. *tweaks nipples in a weird sort of way*

Still trying to put on weight and get my fitness up since my month off.

Struggling as I've only got 1 footy game a week, no squash due to a mates injury and spinning & boot-camp classes in the gym had nearly stopped due to dwindling numbers(nice weather).

Like the way every other fuckers given up posting their weight.

Post Christmas exercises ground to a halt?

Few more closet fatties?

People write their weight, but I'm the only one who provides pictoral evidence, which leaves them open to a stewards enquiry imo. May 31st I will again and that 15 11 will be 14 11.

I'm 14 stone 2. My weight is pretty much staying as it is and I'm losing fat but gaining muscle. Weights and cardio 4 times a week.

Unassisted chinups and dips these days. Strong like bull.

Like the way every other fuckers given up posting their weight.

Post Christmas exercises ground to a halt?

Few more closet fatties?

People write their weight, but I'm the only one who provides pictoral evidence, which leaves them open to a stewards enquiry imo. May 31st I will again and that 15 11 will be 14 11.

Ahem, Ahem.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=881149

:)

Guest alex

About the lightest I've been for over a decade tbh. Just over 12 stone. Probably partially to do with stress admittedly :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well done to the lass Jill (Alreet Like) who said on twitter she's lost 4 stone in about 8 month. Tremendous that like. 4 stone.

Edited by McFaul

Amazing that Jill, well done.

Weighed myself the other day after missing the gym for 3 weeks due to a dodgy neck, 11st 4lbs of solid Geordie beefcake. Jumped on the bike and done seventeen mile around the world, sweated like a Palestinian bus conductor but felt better for it when I left.

Be there tomorrow for 09:00 to dismantle the place again.

up to 14.5 stone. been carb loading, necking protein shakes and doing loads of kettlebells combined with heavy wight training comprised entirely of compound lifts and fewer boxing/cardio sessions. nice gains on shoulders, chest and arms countered with some excess fat gain. all part of the bulking trade off.

Aye, 4 stone from last August until today which is just under 30% of my initial body weight. Well chuffed with that.

wow thats outstanding, good work.

recently realised that I simply don't eat enough, eat normally for the most part but tend to skip breakfast, so I've started upping my calorific intake to see if it genuinely makes a difference to me or whether I actually am just naturally skinny

up to 14.5 stone. been carb loading, necking protein shakes and doing loads of kettlebells combined with heavy wight training comprised entirely of compound lifts and fewer boxing/cardio sessions. nice gains on shoulders, chest and arms countered with some excess fat gain. all part of the bulking trade off.

Sounds like you're nearly ready to run amok before being taken down by a police marksman :)

Sounds like you're nearly ready to run amok before being taken down by a police marksman :)

A definite danger to himself and others iyam

"...and finally he turned the gun on himself"

A definite danger to himself and others iyam

"...and finally he turned the gun on himself"

Yes. Once he starts bench pressing weights the size of a small country and talking about himself in the third person, he'll be ready, and then THEY'LL PAY. On the upside his muscles will be so pumped he'll be incapable of moving his arms and legs normally and so will be easy to pick off from a helicopter.