How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

:lol:

No more needs said tbf

I also love how you (j68) seem to think that you can't have a life because you take an interest in what you eat and how you train. Though I suppose they do say ignorance is bliss.

I do take an interest in both those things. I don't take it to the levels of Ivan Drago in Rocky 4 like some of the fannies in this thread though

I hate gays so much I chose to be a male nurse and surround myself with them :lol:

My tall, broad, bald brother is a nurse and may have an issue with your sweeping generalisations :lol:

That's my point man. What's him being tall, broad and bald (manly looking I take it you're getting at) got to do with his sexual orientation?

You were the one insinuating that all male nurses were gay. I just omitted to mention our kid was straight.

Well, as far as I know anyway - he's single! ;)

I do take an interest in both those things. I don't take it to the levels of Ivan Drago in Rocky 4 like some of the fannies in this thread though

And that's your choice. I personally wouldn't eat a KFC bucket if you paid me. But each to their own. Why not just ignore the thread if you don't like the craic?

And that's your choice. I personally wouldn't eat a KFC bucket if you paid me. But each to their own. Why not just ignore the thread if you don't like the craic?

For the same reason every one else is quick to point out my faults, I feel it's my duty to tell you all when you are coming off as pretentious tosspots

Richard-Simmons-Air-New-Zealand-Safety-Video.jpg

For the same reason every one else is quick to point out my faults, I feel it's my duty to tell you all when you are coming off as pretentious tosspots

Richard-Simmons-Air-New-Zealand-Safety-Video.jpg

Good one

:lol:

I love Pacman!

Hang on, did you just say other people were coming across as pretentious tosspots? Is this a new record for lack of self awareness? :lol:

Well the annual big health push starts tomorrow. Bit later than normal due to a post New Year nasty cold type virus that has hung around most of the month.

Starting weight is 14 stone 6 1/2 pounds and I have no doubt whatsoever that come 1st March I will have lost a stone.

Treadmill and exercise bike have been dusted down, unhealthy food left off the shopping list and Alcohol given up for the month of February.

Today 13-10 so that leaves me a fortnight to shift the last 3.5 pounds at which point I will set myself a new short term target.

Still not doing any exercise yet as I fucking hate exercise. The good thing is however the weather will soon be picking up and hopefully that might spur me on a bit. However I am going to concentrate on getting the pounds off first.

I do honestly think I have cracked it this time :)

Cooking more home made meals and calorie counting using myfitnesspal has made a very big difference.

If only some fucker had mentioned avoiding all these fad diets then I would have been sorted long ago. ;)

Loving Pacman makes you pretentious? You would be less grumpy if you ate something within 6 hours of getting up spaz features

how does taking an interest in health and nutrition make you pretentious? vain and a bit geeky, perhaps. not pretentious.

Edited by Dr Gloom