How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

14 - 7 last week (middle of week) and with a half hearted attempt, down to 14 - 5 today

The biggest loser starts at 9pm tonight and having watched the american one last year I would highly reccomend it to follow fatties like Stevie, Monkeys Fist etc as a good motivational tool.

You can even vistit porky central here

http://www.itv.com/lifestyle/biggestloser/club/default.html

And join in by tracking your wait and getting tips off other porkers.

I'm only a borderline fatty and that's cos of Christmas. I bet my BMI is less than yours n'aal.

* Underweight = <18.5

* Normal weight = 18.5–24.9

* Overweight = 25–29.9

* Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

26.9 - and that doesn't take in to the account am broad so that's a load of pish for starters.

It's a load of pish if you ask me. I don't see how they can use the same perameters for men and women. Say you're a bloke your 5ft6 and 15st, fair enough you're fat, but you could get away with it more than a woman.

Once you've got manboobs the borders way down the road in the rear view mirror.

See this BMI thing. It says I'd have to be 13st10 to be in a healthy weight range. I'd look like van der Saar, fuck that.

Careful now. No 22 year old wants to rip clothes on in the throws of passion and be greeted by....

sexy-man-boobs.jpg

Unless ofcourse shes a porker too, then she might be a bit more forgiving.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
:lol: CT, aren't you 5 and a half foot and over 14 stone? You must have chebs like Katie Price.

Is he 5ft6? ;) Tell me your BMI CT.

:lol: CT, aren't you 5 and a half foot and over 14 stone? You must have chebs like Katie Price.

Is he 5ft6? ;) Tell me your BMI CT.

how do you work it out? Not that my BMI should give you any cause for relief. At your age I was a fine specimen without a manboob to be seen. ;)

5-10 thank you and you can get away with a bit of padding at 45..... Not 33 though and especially not if your chasing young ladies, 11 years your junior.

So you're two inches taller than you claimed to be at the start of this thread then? ;)

5-10 thank you and you can get away with a bit of padding at 45..... Not 33 though and especially not if your chasing young ladies, 11 years your junior.

If you met me you'd see am not a fat cunt though, just a big cunt, I've put a few pounds on over the festive period and haven't we all?

I definitely won't have a BMI of 30.2 when I'm 45 though.

So you're two inches taller than you claimed to be at the start of this thread then? :icon_lol:

;) ;) Ya like Bergerac ye like Alex pmsl :razz: There's nowt wrong with being 5ft8 but there is if you're telling people you're 5ft10. I should start telling people am 6ft4. Why would anyone lie on here baffles me.

5'7". 14 stone.

*awaits tubby jibes*

5'8". 13 Stone 12.........Yer short fat tubby bastard ;)

:lol: pmsl pmsl ahahahahahahaha You been on one of them rake things William Wallace was?

So you're two inches taller than you claimed to be at the start of this thread then? :razz:

Still growing ;)

I'll have to have a measure now ;)

If you met me you'd see am not a fat cunt though, just a big cunt, I've put a few pounds on over the festive period and haven't we all?

I definitely won't have a BMI of 30.2 when I'm 45 though.

Calm down ;) You were the one who said you had man boobs. (and have continued to stick the alcohol and curry away since)

So you're technically obese by a canny margin, and you're abusing my eating tendencies.

My weights going in the opposite direction though :lol:

Seriously, do you think she'll be impressed with manboobs. Serious question btw.

You're absolutely shit at deflecting criticisms on all levels, and the thing is you bring it all on yourself. More defensive than Rangers in their 2008 UEFA Cup run tbh.

FWIW my moobs are quite solid just need to tone things up a bit.

I think the height thing has been something you're embarrassed about, it's obvious cos you have to lie about it. Nothing wrong with being 5ft8, well if you're 14 anyway.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

6ft2 and 14 stone 10.

Not been to the gym in time since I broke my hand though so things have suffered a bit.

Gemmill used to be way north of 15 stone iirc for our Toontastic scale topper so far.

:lol: That's exactly the same as me, like exactly, same age almost to the month, same height, same weight, same memories of John Anderson's testimonial. The peak I reached was 17 stone, and people say "ah but you're tall and carry it well", but you still feel like a fat cunt, I do now, I'm really living in the gym last week or so and eating much less, I really need to, makes you feel better too.

this describes me exactly this past year, and I keep wondering if people are just saying that to be nice. first they don't believe I am that weight, then they say I carry it well

So you're technically obese by a canny margin, and you're abusing my eating tendencies.

My weights going in the opposite direction though :lol:

Seriously, do you think she'll be impressed with manboobs. Serious question btw.

You're absolutely shit at deflecting criticisms on all levels, and the thing is you bring it all on yourself. More defensive than Rangers in their 2008 UEFA Cup run tbh.

FWIW my moobs are quite solid just need to tone things up a bit.

I think the height thing has been something you're embarrassed about, it's obvious cos you have to lie about it. Nothing wrong with being 5ft8, well if you're 14 anyway.

;)