if you heard a joke today, post it

Dr Gloom

Saw a local council worker deliberately stamp on a slug this morning!
I said what did you do that for?
He said “it’s been following me around for 3 weeks!

• Haha 2

2d

Sitting on the side of the highway waiting to catch speeding drivers, a State Police Officer sees a car puttering along at 22 MPH. He thinks to himself, “This driver is just as dangerous as a speeder!” So he turns on his lights and pulls the driver over. Approaching the car, he notices that there are five old ladies—two in the front seat and three in the back—eyes wide and white as ghosts. The driver, obviously confused, says to him, “Officer, I don’t understand, I was doing exactly the speed limit! What seems to be the problem?”

“Ma’am,” the officer replies, “You weren’t speeding, but you should know that driving slower than the speed limit can also be a danger to other drivers.”

“Slower than the speed limit?” she asked. “No, sir. I was doing the speed limit exactly… Twenty-two miles an hour!” the old woman says a bit proudly. The State Police Officer, trying to contain a chuckle, explains to her that “22” was the route number, not the speed limit. A bit embarrassed, the woman grinned and thanked the Officer for pointing out her error.

“But before I let you go, ma’am, I have to ask… Is everyone in this car ok? These women seem awfully shaken and they haven’t muttered a single peep this whole time,” the officer asks.

“Oh, they’ll be alright in a minute, officer. We just got off Route 119.”

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

2d

Sitting on the side of the highway waiting to catch speeding drivers, a State Police Officer sees a car puttering along at 22 MPH. He thinks to himself, “This driver is just as dangerous as a speeder!” So he turns on his lights and pulls the driver over. Approaching the car, he notices that there are five old ladies—two in the front seat and three in the back—eyes wide and white as ghosts. The driver, obviously confused, says to him, “Officer, I don’t understand, I was doing exactly the speed limit! What seems to be the problem?”

“Ma’am,” the officer replies, “You weren’t speeding, but you should know that driving slower than the speed limit can also be a danger to other drivers.”

“Slower than the speed limit?” she asked. “No, sir. I was doing the speed limit exactly… Twenty-two miles an hour!” the old woman says a bit proudly. The State Police Officer, trying to contain a chuckle, explains to her that “22” was the route number, not the speed limit. A bit embarrassed, the woman grinned and thanked the Officer for pointing out her error.

“But before I let you go, ma’am, I have to ask… Is everyone in this car ok? These women seem awfully shaken and they haven’t muttered a single peep this whole time,” the officer asks.

“Oh, they’ll be alright in a minute, officer. We just got off Route 119.”

Dog What GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to train my dog to play the trumpet on the London Underground. 

Progress is good - he's gone from barking to tooting in less than an hour. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Wardi said:

Cbs Rochelle GIF by HULU

2 hours ago, Wardi said:

robin williams film GIF

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Wardi said:

Fuck Outta Here No Way GIF by Desus & Mero

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I only know 25 letters of the alphabet and I don't know Y

Lying cunt

Edited by Dazzler
  • Haha 8

13 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Don't worry, it's one of the less useful letters anyway. :good: 

T old my wife this joke.  She looked at me confused, asked me to say the alphabet and I should know which one I am missing :lol: 

Fuck me, have a day off and stop thinking about Callum

• Haha 2

A truck loaded with thousands of copies of Roget's Thesaurus crashed yesterday losing its entire load.

Witnesses were stunned, startled, aghast, taken aback, stupefied, confused, shocked, rattled, paralyzed, dazed, bewildered, mixed up, surprised, awed, dumbfounded, nonplussed, flabbergasted, astounded, amazed, confounded, astonished, overwhelmed, horrified, numbed, speechless, and perplexed.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

A truck loaded with thousands of copies of Roget's Thesaurus crashed yesterday losing its entire load.

Witnesses were stunned, startled, aghast, taken aback, stupefied, confused, shocked, rattled, paralyzed, dazed, bewildered, mixed up, surprised, awed, dumbfounded, nonplussed, flabbergasted, astounded, amazed, confounded, astonished, overwhelmed, horrified, numbed, speechless, and perplexed.

doc savage skull GIF by Warner Archive

• Haha 2

Past three nights as I’ve taken the mutt out for his evening shite, there’s been a bloke sitting under the same street light, dressed top-to-toe in hi viz gear, deep in thought. 

I finally cracked tonight when he was there again and asked him what he was doing? 

He said 

“ Just reflecting, mate”. 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Past three nights as I’ve taken the mutt out for his evening shite, there’s been a bloke sitting under the same street light, dressed top-to-toe in hi viz gear, deep in thought. 

I finally cracked tonight when he was there again and asked him what he was doing? 

He said 

over it lol GIF by Lifetime

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

He said 

adorable mirror GIF

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

He said 

No Way Monkey GIF

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

He said 

Do Better Season 1 GIF by Paramount+

• Haha 5

18 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

He said 

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

He said 

John Candy No GIF by Laff

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

He said 

angry the venture bros GIF

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

He said 

1000003336.jpg.ca8e24db35da1f2195e3368642b483e0.jpg

"I really didn't think it was that funny if I'm being totally honest. What did I say Roy?"

"She said she's had prolapsed hemorrhoids that were more amusing."

"I didn't say that, Roy!!!"

• Haha 5