if you heard a joke today, post it

Dr Gloom

Ethel at the old people's home helped Arthur to get to sleep by sneaking into his bed at night and holding his family allowance till he fell asleep then she'd go back to her own bed. This was a nightly occurrence but one day she visited Arthur to tell him she'd be visiting her son and his family for a few days. 'But what about you holding on to my John Thomas till I go to sleep?' Arthur asked. Ethel replied, 'Don't worry, I've asked Dot to stand in and she said she doesn't mind helping.' When Ethel returned, Arthur asked to have a word, 'Ethel, if you don't mind I'm going to have Dot helping me by holding on to my one eyed snake.' Ethel didn't mind too much although was slightly hurt. 'What has Dot got that I haven't?' She asked. Arthur replied, 'epilepsy.'

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Wardi said:

Police have arrested a man for squirting Domestos at the Archbishop of Canterbury.  Officers say the man has been charged with a bleach of the Priest. 

Domestostic Abuse? 

• Haha 3

Police and the fire service are investigating an explosion at a Chinese dumpling factory in Gateshead.

An officer at the scene said it was the worst case of wonton destruction that he had ever witnessed.

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Absolutely wokking it there Gloomy. 

I suppose a good knowledge of Chinese cookery terms is integgroll to good punnery? 

panda no GIF

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Absolutely wokking it there Gloomy. 

I suppose a good knowledge of Chinese cookery terms is integgroll to good punnery? 

that should come as no stirfries

• Haha 1