Dr Gloom

50 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Mrs. F. told me if I didn’t stop quoting Oasis lyrics she’d be kicking me out 

She asked “ Is that what you want, Fist?”

I said “Maybe”. 

Sorry Excuse Me GIF by All Creatures Great And Small

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’ve just finished making a belt out all my old wristwatches. 

Complete waist of time. 

8dfbjx.gif

get fucked adult swim GIF

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Complete waist of time. 

8dfbjx.gif

Enough Is Enough GIF by GIPHY News

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Mrs. F. told me if I didn’t stop quoting Oasis lyrics she’d be kicking me out 

She asked “ Is that what you want, Fist?”

I said “Maybe”. 

12 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Complete waist of time. 

8dfbjx.gif

Sad Season 4 GIF by The Office

• Haha 3

A prolific Swiss clock and watchmaker with a collection of hundreds of timepieces has sadly died at the age of 95. 

Solicitors acting as executors say it may take several months to wind up his estate.

Edited by Wardi

10 minutes ago, Wardi said:

A prolific Swiss clock and watchmaker with a collection of hundreds of timepieces has sadly died at the age of 95. 

Solicitors acting as executors say it may take several months to wind up his estate.

This Is Bad Uh Oh GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Wardi said:

Sad Season 1 GIF by BET

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Wardi said:

1zSz5MVw4zKg0.webp

• Haha 2

Cinderella was now 75 years old. After a fulfilling life with the now dead Prince, she happily sat upon her rocking chair, watching the world go by from her front porch, with a cat called Alan for companionship.

One sunny afternoon, out of nowhere, appeared the Fairy Godmother. Cinderella said, “Fairy Godmother, what are you doing here after all these years?” The Fairy Godmother replied “Well Cinderella, since you have lived a good, wholesome life since we last met, I have decided to grant you 3 wishes. Is there anything for which your heart still yearns?”

Cinderella is taken aback, overjoyed and after some thoughtful consideration and almost under her breath she uttered her first wish “I wish I was wealthy beyond comprehension.”

Instantly, her rocking chair was turned into solid gold. Cinderella was stunned. Alan, her old faithful cat, jumped off her lap and scampered to the edge of the porch, quivering with fear. Cinderella said, “Oh thank you, Fairy Godmother”. The Fairy Godmother replied “It is the least I can do. What does your heart wish for your second wish?”

Cinderella looked down at her frail body, and said: “I wish I was young and full of the beauty of youth again”.

At once, her wish having been desired became reality, and her beautiful youthful visage had returned. Cinderella felt stirrings inside her that had been dormant for years and long forgotten vigour and vitality began to course through her very soul.

Then the Fairy Godmother again spoke, “You have one more wish, what shall you have?” Cinderella looked over to the frightened cat in the corner and said: “I wish you to transform Alan my old cat into a beautiful and handsome young man”.

Magically, Alan suddenly underwent so fundamental a change in his biological make-up, that when complete he stood before her, a boy, so beautiful the like of which she nor the world had ever seen, so fair indeed that birds began to fall from the sky at his feet. The Fairy Godmother again spoke “Congratulations, Cinderella. Enjoy your new life.” And, with a blazing shock of bright blue electricity, she was gone.

For a few eerie moments, Alan and Cinderella looked into each other’s eyes. Cinderella sat, breathless, gazing at the most stunningly perfect boy she had ever seen. Then Alan walked over to Cinderella, who sat transfixed in her rocking chair, and held her close in his young muscular arms.

He lent in close to her ear, and into her ear breathed as much as whispered, blowing her golden hair with his warm breath, “I bet you regret having me neutered now, don’t you?”

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Wardi said:

https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/blackcap5.png

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

Cinderella was now 75 years old. After a fulfilling life with the now dead Prince, she happily sat upon her rocking chair, watching the world go by from her front porch, with a cat called Alan for companionship.

One sunny afternoon, out of nowhere, appeared the Fairy Godmother. Cinderella said, “Fairy Godmother, what are you doing here after all these years?” The Fairy Godmother replied “Well Cinderella, since you have lived a good, wholesome life since we last met, I have decided to grant you 3 wishes. Is there anything for which your heart still yearns?”

Cinderella is taken aback, overjoyed and after some thoughtful consideration and almost under her breath she uttered her first wish “I wish I was wealthy beyond comprehension.”

Instantly, her rocking chair was turned into solid gold. Cinderella was stunned. Alan, her old faithful cat, jumped off her lap and scampered to the edge of the porch, quivering with fear. Cinderella said, “Oh thank you, Fairy Godmother”. The Fairy Godmother replied “It is the least I can do. What does your heart wish for your second wish?”

Cinderella looked down at her frail body, and said: “I wish I was young and full of the beauty of youth again”.

At once, her wish having been desired became reality, and her beautiful youthful visage had returned. Cinderella felt stirrings inside her that had been dormant for years and long forgotten vigour and vitality began to course through her very soul.

Then the Fairy Godmother again spoke, “You have one more wish, what shall you have?” Cinderella looked over to the frightened cat in the corner and said: “I wish you to transform Alan my old cat into a beautiful and handsome young man”.

Magically, Alan suddenly underwent so fundamental a change in his biological make-up, that when complete he stood before her, a boy, so beautiful the like of which she nor the world had ever seen, so fair indeed that birds began to fall from the sky at his feet. The Fairy Godmother again spoke “Congratulations, Cinderella. Enjoy your new life.” And, with a blazing shock of bright blue electricity, she was gone.

For a few eerie moments, Alan and Cinderella looked into each other’s eyes. Cinderella sat, breathless, gazing at the most stunningly perfect boy she had ever seen. Then Alan walked over to Cinderella, who sat transfixed in her rocking chair, and held her close in his young muscular arms.

He lent in close to her ear, and into her ear breathed as much as whispered, blowing her golden hair with his warm breath, “I bet you regret having me neutered now, don’t you?”

Saw that coming a mile off. Still laughed :D 

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, Wardi said:

I Want To Die Adam Sandler GIF

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

You are all being very unfair in these Sir Cumstances

We have you Sir Rounded, you should Sir Render.

• Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 1