Bolton Wanderers vs Newcastle United

khay

88 guests didn't know there were that many computers connected to the internet in sunderland.

we're playing like shit missing too many players proves what most have been saying all along decent first team but fuck all depth.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol.

Fuck off , do.

hahahahaha-bitch.jpg

Come back after the likely beating you'll get off the mackems on Monday. No pressure, but we put 5 past them btw. We beat you lot as well.

Congratulations, we'll still both finish a mile above your average gang of cuntfish.

Forget Alan Smith was even playing till you mentioned him. Waste of space.

Half the time when we get the ball he's dashing forward as though he's playing lone striker. Hope Hughton serves it up to him. Catastrophic dallying lead to both of their goals, though for the first it was largely complete idiocy from Nolan that was to blame. Seems to me we're lacking some leadership out there.

I'm not sure what the point in this ClubEverton guy is.

Does he have previous with someone on here or NUFC fans in general?

I don't even think he's trolling - I think he's actually as sad as his posts make out. Nothing better to do on a Saturday afternoon then act the twat on Toon forum (as opposed to say a Liverpool one where at least you've got a credible reason to be there)?

Oh joy, here's this spastic.

1 goal and we'll be back in it. Bar the 2 goals (which were fucking awful schoolboy defending) they haven't damaged us much.

What worries me is that we don't appear to have a goal in us, whereas Bolton look like they could get another one. Davies is winning everything in our box.

101 lurkers.

Obsessed?

Obsessed with laughing at you? Probably.

Just like the laugh we had when Ben Arfa banged in that belter.

Of course, everybody enjoys beating the bigger boys.

We're 7 places above you in the table mongface.

Never understood WUMs. I care about my club, so I don't see the point in trolling someone else's board.

Funnily enough, I rarely see Chelsea WUMs, or Arsenal, or Man U... you know, the actual big clubs... just the fans of the little brother clubs. It's almost like they have a chip on their shoulder.

now either, they're "too big to care about Newcastle" well that's fine, but everton fans insist they're bigger than us, so why do they care?

or they're more bothered about their side than they are about any others, but everton fans insist they're amazing fans...

Now if this club everton is a grown man, and he spends his saturday trying to wind up opposition fans on their own message board I'd question his value. If he's a kid, then at least he hasn't the excuse of immaturity.

101 lurkers.

Obsessed?

And? We'll see where you are at the end of the season. Won't be anywhere near us that's for sure. Or Sunderland.

101 lurkers.

Obsessed?

And? We'll see where you are at the end of the season. Won't be anywhere near us that's for sure. Or Sunderland.

Aye, we'll be in the top half.

101 lurkers.

Obsessed?

Aye, we'll be in the top half.

Course you will. And Andy Carroll will stay in the summer and you'll win a cup and pigs will sprout pork wings and fly across the sky like glorious bacon planes.

I'll tell you one place we won't be - Anywhere near an Everton forum you sad, pathetic bastard.

Boredom + Disliking fat, deluded, moronic football supporters = Trolling toontastic for a giggle.

Always get the bites too, you can't help yourselves.

Smith is killing us. He's nowhere to be seen unless he's standing on the toes of our defenders getting in their way.

The rest of them look like they could trap a bag of cement but Smith is the key to our shiteness.

Him off, Guthrie in the centre, he's there 90% of the time already and little Wayne running into the corner.

101 lurkers.

Obsessed?

Take no notice of this prick. He's boasting on his forum that he's winding you all up.

Not all Blues are like him.

I'll tell you one place we won't be - Anywhere near an Everton forum you sad, pathetic bastard.

Boredom + Disliking fat, deluded, moronic football supporters = Trolling toontastic for a giggle.

Always get the bites too, you can't help yourselves.

Dropped that shite player Cahill out of your team yet?

Clueless cunt.