Bolton Wanderers vs Newcastle United

khay

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are the twats that keep telling us we're off to Europe next season?

Here, you miserable moaning old boring wanker :lol:

Did I actually name you you pathetic piece of shit?

No but like a clueless cunt of a taxi driver you are you have an uninformed opinion about everything as your last week's worth of posts in many topics show.

At your age if you were any good at your advertising career you still be at it but obviously you weren't, which make nmost of what you write even more worthless.

So shut it and fuck right off.

I have no interest in anything you have to say but will make it my hobby to point out the crap that comes from you.

Or if you think it's worth it take me on and have me voted off the board.

Unlike skidmark if I lost I wouldn't be back but I doubt you could say the same.

:gay::good::(

So you're not game?

Maybe if we play Smith up front?

weak as piss

crying_girl.jpg

We all know the limitations of smith etc and for me the trick Hughton is missing is giving some of the youth a go instead of those who constantly dissappoint. Whers Vuckic and that Ferguson kid?

Just what Capello said :lol:

I know what you mean but I would still rather see him give it a go and mix it up. Thanks Barton

Fuck. Hope that's not Colo's confidence shot for the rest of the season.

That was fucking horrible.

Lucky that Sol and Saylor are back. Williamson and Coloccini could be goen for three each. We're honestly our own worst enemies.

Where are the twats that keep telling us we're off to Europe next season?

Here, you miserable moaning old boring wanker :lol:

Did I actually name you you pathetic piece of shit?

No but like a clueless cunt of a taxi driver you are you have an uninformed opinion about everything as your last week's worth of posts in many topics show.

At your age if you were any good at your advertising career you still be at it but obviously you weren't, which make nmost of what you write even more worthless.

So shut it and fuck right off.

I have no interest in anything you have to say but will make it my hobby to point out the crap that comes from you.

Or if you think it's worth it take me on and have me voted off the board.

Unlike skidmark if I lost I wouldn't be back but I doubt you could say the same.

For all I might agree with you on many things Sammy... you've made a bit of a tit of yourself with this post :gay:

have a pint mate, it'll be easir after

Yeah thanks Dave

Great ball from Routledge. Carroll was fouled in the box from behind, cunt of a ref. Carroll deserves another for having to play with the rest of the side.

Tiote can't be back soon enough.