Darts

toughguymick@hotmail.co.uk

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Quality match there between Hamilton and Whitlock.

Two of the best games I've ever seen over the last few days. I was on Hamilton too, but the best game I've seen for years was Wade against the John Part which went to sudden death. On a Hamilton/Wade double for 120.

my mothers playing in lakeside today cant believe they aint showing it on tv gutted shit highlights it is then!! goodluck mam (Julie Gore) :D

That's mint mate, not on ESPN? I see your mams 25/1 to win it. Do you know if there's match betting anywhere? Howay Julie.

Darts is nothing more than a stupid game played by pot bellied alcholics, what the fuck people actually sit in these clubs and watch it for is completely beyond me.

I had a few games last night, I quite enjoy it & I'm slim and don't really drink much.

I won 3 games. (lost 5 like) Finished one on a 58 and did a Demba Ba :banana:

my mothers playing in lakeside today cant believe they aint showing it on tv gutted shit highlights it is then!! goodluck mam (Julie Gore) :D

That's mint mate, not on ESPN? I see your mams 25/1 to win it. Do you know if there's match betting anywhere? Howay Julie.

i think it may be on ESPN and i havent a clue on the betting. thanks guys she really deserves to win it its probably the only big competition she hasnt won yet and the money is shit compared to the men.

Darts is nothing more than a stupid game played by pot bellied alcholics, what the fuck people actually sit in these clubs and watch it for is completely beyond me.

And of course good luck to WM's mum.

And of course good luck to WM's mum.

Darts is by far my second favourite sport, I'm shit at it, but it's a fantastic sport, nothing bet than a few bets watching the darts, often more exciting than football in my view.

• 11 months later...

What an absolute cunt Taylor is. No one in world sport, Ferguson, Ronaldo, that Scottish cyclist, none of them come close to the arrogance of this man. Why would you try and nut Barney, a bloke 8 inches taller and 8 stone heavier on stage. Fucking wank. Hope MVG embarrasses him tomorrow.

Totally agree stevie, he was bang out of line. Reckon the crowd may react to it tonight by supporting MvG.

Went to the darts on Saturday for the quarter finals. It is an absolutely cracking day out. Great atmosphere, nee bother, loads of ale and really well organised.

Totally agree stevie, he was bang out of line. Reckon the crowd may react to it tonight by supporting MvG.

Went to the darts on Saturday for the quarter finals. It is an absolutely cracking day out. Great atmosphere, nee bother, loads of ale and really well organised.

The cockneys in the crowd are boring cunts. "Boring boring tables" wasn't funny the first time we're 3 weeks in now and they're still singing it.

Aye though a whole nation will be behind MvG, well two whole nations cos they're expecting 25% of Holland to watch it too.