Iconic moments captured in picture.

Christmas Tree

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

e13584lvo5g.jpg

Album cover that I have but it's also a real photo (appears in the BBC book The Blue Planet). It's penguins on an iceberg. The weird shapes are caused by the melting of an iceberg underwater. Every so often the centre of gravity can shift causing the iceberg to flip upside down and reveal the strange shapes. Not really an iconic photo but I like it.

shit.gif

wtf :lol:

It's a self portrait, him running home from Maccy D's , after too many nuggets and shakes.

Reminds me of me walking out of Central Park and their £1 a pint deals circa 1993.

polar-bear-global-warming.jpg

Sad indeed.

Cos the polar bear has climbed up onto that floating bit of ice after a swim? It's not like that's where he lives and it's melted around him I'm pretty sure.

Sad indeed.

Cos the polar bear has climbed up onto that floating bit of ice after a swim? It's not like that's where he lives and it's melted around him I'm pretty sure.

Probably a brief respite, during a bloody long swim to find a new hunting ground during the polar-cap melt season.

You do know that fishermen [and scientists who are studying their seasonal movements etc] are finding record numbers of drowned polar bears due to the above [global warming and the decreasing area of the ice cap regions], and how it's affecting the migrational distances they have to cover during the above mentioned Summer.

Sad indeed.

Probably a brief respite, during a bloody long swim to find a new hunting ground during the polar-cap melt season.

You do know that fishermen [and scientists who are studying their seasonal movements etc] are finding record numbers of drowned polar bears due to the above [global warming and the decreasing area of the ice cap regions], and how it's affecting the migrational distances they have to cover during the above mentioned Summer.

How far back do these 'drowned polar bear' figures go? :lol: