Snow Tomorrow

Christmas Tree

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the match going to be on tomorrow?

I reckon there's a 40% chance mate. It's so deep the snow, and it's going to snow proper heavy tonight from 9pm for 12 hours. They called the Charlton game off that was on SKY a few years ago and it was no where near as heavy as this.

Really hoping it holds off in the south east for a few weeks, got to get up to London for the next two weeks and then exams the week after, would just make it all so much worse if theres snow as well! Plus I would miss skiving off work :lol:

Weather forecasters say snow should start at about 11pm tonight leaving at least 2 inches by the morning.

You have been warned.... Get the earlier bus, if driving set offer 30 minutes earlier or better still, leave it to the professionals and get a Taxi :lol:

Ps For those of you in the South, just run around as though the end is nigh and your the only ones who are ever effected by snow. Feel free to gather round the TV and hear tales of woe on Chelsea high street and the occasional good news story of Miles being able to ski down to the local waitrose.

Grey Street, Newcastle ;)

skier.png

Weather forecasters say snow should start at about 11pm tonight leaving at least 2 inches by the morning.

You have been warned.... Get the earlier bus, if driving set offer 30 minutes earlier or better still, leave it to the professionals and get a Taxi :lol:

Ps For those of you in the South, just run around as though the end is nigh and your the only ones who are ever effected by snow. Feel free to gather round the TV and hear tales of woe on Chelsea high street and the occasional good news story of Miles being able to ski down to the local waitrose.

Grey Street, Newcastle ;)

skier.png

This should go in the Iconic pictures thread :razz:

No snow whatsoever in Oxford ;)

LOTS of snow tonight in Howden.

....and i would just like to say, FUCKIN LOTS OF SNOW!!! Champion! :lol:

Is that near Howdon? It's stopped, the match might be on after all.

No snow whatsoever in Oxford ;)

LOTS of snow tonight in Howden.

....and i would just like to say, FUCKIN LOTS OF SNOW!!! Champion! :lol:

Fuck all tonight in Boldon bearing in mind were just three mile the other side of the tunnel from Howden and North shields. :razz:

Only bits over here. How are the roads over there(thinking about the match)?

Shite. I live five mile from the toon though. It's so fuckin cold.

Cheers. Supposed to hit -10 here over the next few days. Balls. What is it there?

Cheers. Supposed to hit -10 here over the next few days. Balls. What is it there?

-6 outside at the minute, Minus bliddy 6, the coldest ever was minus 9 I can remember.

Oof! I'd say folks are undecided if they want the game to go ahead today!

Am a geordie, am a geordies son, St James' is the greatest place on orth!!

Bit cold never hurt nee one, sayin that like I bet am thinkin about leavin the ground at half time to watch it in Shearer's like.

-9.5 last night where I am.