Hughton Sacked

Holden McGroin

Chirs Hughton   

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yawn%20big%20funny.jpg

Again. Doesn't mean a great deal and has already happened a few times this season from what I recall. Getting a bit tedious tbh.

Not to 1/2 it hasn't. I heard before we beat the mackems, Pardew had been offered the job, if that's the case or some other useless cockney wank like Kinnear am not gann back. We were shit yesterday, but we were missing three midfielders who change our game immeasurably, all yesterday showed was our squad is shit, and that's not Hughton's fault.

yawn%20big%20funny.jpg

Again. Doesn't mean a great deal and has already happened a few times this season from what I recall. Getting a bit tedious tbh.

Not to 1/2 it hasn't. I heard before we beat the mackems, Pardew had been offered the job, if that's the case or some other useless cockney wank like Kinnear am not gann back. We were shit yesterday, but we were missing three midfielders who change our game immeasurably, all yesterday showed was our squad is shit, and that's not Hughton's fault.

that and the fact he has the smallest backroom staff in the premiership. give him some support, financially and with personnel.

Perhaps Ashley is thinking he hasn't pissed the fans off for a while. I heard the Pardew rumour too btw. Pardew FFS.

I said that as loudly as I said Kinnear FFS, when I heard this Pardew rumour 2 month ago. He's achieved less than Hughton in his career. Hughton at least has a trophy of some description, he very fortuitously got West Ham up, and got them to a Cup Final with a string of easy draws. People underestimate Hughton's contribution to Tottenham's revival under Jol too.

SACKED ITS ON SKY NOW

FUCKIN NOBHEADS FUCK OFF I CANT BELIEVE THIS. We were without our midfield. I hate Ashley.

Beardsley in temporary charge.

Unreal this like. UNREAL. I'd give his performance 8 out of 10 this season, and this happens. Pardew's coming in as I told yous 2 month ago :lol::(:) fuckin hell, and now the fact he hasn't replaced Calderwood, and the fact Calderwood fucked off all makes sense. This is actually as big a disgrace as when Keegan went, if not more so.