Hughton Sacked

Holden McGroin

Chirs Hughton   

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's yet another one of MA's decisions that don't even make sense from his own point of view as far as I'm concerned, it just doesn't make sense. Oh well, as I said before, when it comes to Newcastle, anything (shit) is possible. :lol:

Once again we're a media laughing stock...! Did he expect us to do what we did when keegan promoted us....!? That was never going to happen with the shear strength and quality the premiership has these days in terms of being compared to the championship. We've bought some decent players and had some shitty luck. It was never going to be consistant so what does he hope to achieve by taking such a massive gamble when the players have nothing but respect for Hughton...! What an idiot...!

Why would O'Neall come here? Wasn't his falling out at Villa due to his lack of funding?

Finally paid off my three year season ticket this week and was wondering if I'll get a new one. I will, of course. Too many mugs like myself at Newcastle and Ashley knows this.

To get anyone decent in he'll have to promise a bit of cash in the transfer market. If he reneges on that we'll be in an even worse position. Which is exactly what happened with KK.

Edited by alex

To get anyone decent in he'll have to promise a bit of cash in the transfer market. If he reneges on that we'll be in an even worse position. Which is exactly what happened with KK.

Aye, so that means were having nobody "big"

As if he hasn't learn't from the last managerial exit, fair enough we've had a bad run of games since Arsenal but fuck me sacking the manager will disrupt the squad even more.

Hughton deserved at least a full season in charge in the Prem after his hard work last season.

Somethings obviously kicked off somewhere. You don't just sack your manager citing the reason that you want someone more experienced without having someone lined up.