Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yet your team should still have a philosophy setup so whoever comes into the team doesn't really have to adapt. Look at Swansea the other night for example.

We haven't had plenty of chances at all man. What did we have today? Last week at West Ham?

Swansea are a better football team full stop and have played that way since Sousa - our home fans couldn't stand ten minutes of it to let it develop into something good. Given that we scored three legit goals today I'd say that's enough chances tbh and West Ham is a bad example as they don't concede a lot of chances full stop.

It's pointless really because they wont improve on him - Pardew has been poor but the board have been every bit as bad. It'll be someone shite, someone he drinks with or whatever.

They haven't made a single good appointment and that wont change.

Just because of the reasons that you have stated above doesn't mean Pardew should get off lightly, he needs to go.

Plus as I have mentioned to you we're evolving at a club so looking at our player recruitment I don't see why we wouldn't do something similar for a manager now. Carr's got there ear and I think he would have a huge influence in anybody that we appoint.

I just don't see it to be honest. Pardew wont go and Ashley wont facilitate the kind of manager we need.

And our recruitment technique has left us in bother in both of the last windows.

It was fine in January. Pardew was the one that left us in bother.

What we had pre-January was also good enough to get a lot better results and performances than Pardew delivered.

It would have been fine had we replaced Demba but we didn't and I'm not saying Pardew hasn't been poor but there's a lot of other factors to consider.

For me I'd have Martinez - but they wont sack Pardew and again if they do - I have zero faith they wont get someone utter shite.

It would have been fine had we replaced Demba but we didn't and I'm not saying Pardew hasn't been poor but there's a lot of other factors to consider.

For me I'd have Martinez - but they wont sack Pardew and again if they do - I have zero faith they wont get someone utter shite.

I could see Martinez here, just to annoy whelan

Just to debunk the Moyes "myth" that people seem to keep on referring to as a reason to keep Pardew. Here's a screenshot of his average starting XI in that season Everton finished 17th or whatever it was.

AVaOa0H.png

Not taking into account the fact that Moyes was a lot younger than Pardew is now and also never had a previous track record of not being able to turn things around when they go wrong like Pardew has.

In what was does that debunk the Moyes 'myth', whatever that means?

You say Pardew should do better with the players he has but this whole argument ignores the two most fundamental elements of the statement being in question. Firstly the quantity of times these players are available and secondly the implicit judgement of their quality. The second point is of course relative to the quality of the players on the opposing side. It's this last point that gets glossed over. Cabaye has been shite for ages, Ben Arfa has shown glimpses. Neither of those two have been wank because of the system they are in either. To say the approach to games is different from last year is also nonsense. The formations this year have been a bit more forward thinking with 4-2-3-1 deploye a few times but the cautious nature of the set up was a constant complaint last year.

Apart from that, I couldn't pick fault in what you are saying ;)

It was fine in January. Pardew was the one that left us in bother.

What we had pre-January was also good enough to get a lot better results and performances than Pardew delivered.

tbh we were a Cisse leg break in February away from a record low points total so where you get that the squad was good enough from am fucked if o know. Pardews shite, but leaving him with one striker then sigining "any fucker who's available and cheap" was fuckin criminal. It was a worse dereliction than anything Pardew did iyam.

tbh we were a Cisse leg break in February away from a record low points total so where you get that the squad was good enough from am fucked if o know. Pardews shite, but leaving him with one striker then sigining "any fucker who's available and cheap" was fuckin criminal. It was a worse dereliction than anything Pardew did iyam.

Like those three full French internationals you mean? Or the additional left-back we bought to fill in a squad position, likewise with Gouffran filling in a vital position we've required an extra option in for ages.

Pardew's getting away with murder on here all because of the fact of who the owners are. Once again the owner's behaviours don't excuse Pardew's tactical nightmare that he's had all season.

Consider me not posting in this thread until Pardew goes as even though we've just managed to survive through the skin of our teeth the manager appears to be under hardly any scrutiny on here just so people can have another go at our far from perfect owner.

Enjoy burying your heads into the sand about who the major problem really has been this season. :up:

Btw Pardew playing Ameobi right-wing at home against Reading when he was up against Ian Harte is far worse than any dereliction that you're saying.

The 51-year-old insists his priority is for Newcastle fans to enjoy themselves on the last day of the season after the club guaranteed their Premier League survival against QPR

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew says he would not care if Arsenal beat his side 4-0 next week after the Magpies ensured their Premier League status with a 2-1 win at QPR on Sunday.

A penalty from Hatem Ben Arfa and a fortuitous strike from Yoann Gouffran saw the Magpies leave Loftus Road with a vital three points that ensured they could no longer be relegated.

Champions League-chasing Arsenal will need a victory next Sunday to be sure of a top-four place, while Tottenham will be hoping the Gunners to slip up, but Pardew insists his priority is for Newcastle fans to “enjoy themselves” on the last day of the season.

“We got an important result today,” he told reporters. “I don’t really care if Arsenal win 4-0 if I’m honest – I’m sure Spurs will – but I only care that our fans enjoy themselves.

“I’m very pleased. It was a very important game for this football club. Particularly this year with the finance of the Premier League.

“I thought both penalties were dubious. We played well after that, showed great resilience and it is massive for the North-East to have a team in the Premier League.

The Newcastle boss went on to echo his earlier dismissals of a "rift" existing within the squad and says his side will be better prepared for next year’s league campaign.

“Accusations of a 'rift' are absolutely ridiculous. Those that made them will be sobbing in their beer today,” Pardew continued.

“I think if I put my best XI out every week we would be a top-eight side but I’ve only been able to put it out three times at most. It’s an unforgiving league and if you look at this division, the likes of Swansea and West Brom are only five or six points ahead of us.

“It’s been an unbelievable season and I think it’s been so, so tight because of the financial rewards at stake this year. I will make sure that we are well prepared for next season and thank God we are not in the Europa League again.”

Aye, i'm sure the fans will have an absolute whale of a time if we get beat 4-0 like :lol:

Doesn't do himself any favours when he opens his gob tbf.

So another striker wasn't a priority after selling Ba? :lol:

Pardew is culpable in all this, but there's a host of other factors you ignore. Pardew is a symptom of the way the club is run; he's cheap and fairly ineffective. But he's by no the fuckin cause.

Like those three full French internationals you mean? Or the additional left-back we bought to fill in a squad position, likewise with Gouffran filling in a vital position we've required an extra option in for ages.

Pardew's getting away with murder on here all because of the fact of who the owners are. Once again the owner's behaviours don't excuse Pardew's tactical nightmare that he's had all season.

Consider me not posting in this thread until Pardew goes as even though we've just managed to survive through the skin of our teeth the manager appears to be under hardly any scrutiny on here just so people can have another go at our far from perfect owner.

Enjoy burying your heads into the sand about who the major problem really has been this season. :up:

Btw Pardew playing Ameobi right-wing at home against Reading when he was up against Ian Harte is far worse than any dereliction that you're saying.

Under no scrutiny? More than half the people in the poll want him sacked.

"Thank God we are not in the Europa League again"

What? Seriously? Europe is great, I'd love to be in it again next season. I enjoyed it this season.

It was only such a hindrance because you and your employers failed to realise the squad would need strengthening to combat the effects of playing mid-week so much.

Pretty much every journalist said the sqaud wasn't big enough for the Europa league and it wasn't - it fucked the players.

That's probably what he was getting at.

Just to debunk the Moyes "myth" that people seem to keep on referring to as a reason to keep Pardew. Here's a screenshot of his average starting XI in that season Everton finished 17th or whatever it was.

AVaOa0H.png

Not taking into account the fact that Moyes was a lot younger than Pardew is now and also never had a previous track record of not being able to turn things around when they go wrong like Pardew has.

I'm missing your point here, can you expand?

I would sack the cunt just for the Europa league quote never mind anything else - Yeah Alan that pesky modicum of success really ruined things didn't it?