Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

HF and Chez giving it to them STRAIGHT! on NO...

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,93975.7000.html#msg4423911

Haven't been on there in ages befoe the link was posted the other day.....its strange though, its as if thery're repeating almost verbatum all CT's opinions, thoughts and conclusions.....they must stalk his posts on here I reckon for ideas...yeah, that must be it...

Or could it be that "our" views are more the norm. Tbf, I usually end up getting repeated on here, just with a 6 month time lag.

I must admit I did chortle when some poster called Happy a know nowt wum :lol:

Who would we replace him with realistically? I think Martinez would simply be a sidewards step and pissy pants Whelan wont want Ashley having him. Benitez would be nice but an expensive option. Maybe someone currently working abroad but I have no idea who.

I think there is a major shake-up coming to NUFC. I hate this time of year with all the transfer rumours floating around. But for some reason, I believe there is life in the Rooney bid today. It's an exclusive story, built up earlier on twitter for release at 2pm, and is released through Ashley's own news site. I just have a feeling that a change of manager might be happening too. Benitez or the boy at Montpellier would be quite good.

I think there is a major shake-up coming to NUFC. I hate this time of year with all the transfer rumours floating around. But for some reason, I believe there is life in the Rooney bid today. It's an exclusive story, built up earlier on twitter for release at 2pm, and is released through Ashley's own news site. I just have a feeling that a change of manager might be happening too. Benitez or the boy at Montpellier would be quite good.

Would be nice but no chance in hell I'm afraid.

there's more chance of hell freezing over than us buying rooney, or rooney wanting to come for that matter.

there's more chance of hell freezing over than us buying rooney, or rooney wanting to come for that matter.

Unless they've a manager waiting in the wings who Rooney would want to play for?

Unless they've a manager waiting in the wings who Rooney would want to play for?

:lol:

Do they tell you the men in white coats are nice men here to sell you ice cream, LT?

Yeah, not with RVP on his way here.

If we're not getting rid of him, who should we bring in as coach to help him out?

We definitely need an attacking coach to help out. He's admitted himself he does no attack coaching and Carver is clearly not upto it. His constant references to 'moments of magic' is a dead giveaway...'Magic' happens when you work on something for ages and it becomes second nature...Attacking football has to be postionally drilled into a side (the front 4 especially).

"Dave Whelan is determined to lead Wigan Athletic back to the Premier League and thinks Roberto Martinez would only leave for a club 'bigger than Everton'."

We're a bigger club than Everton, obviously. Would you have Martinez? It won't happen, I'm sure Pardew will stay, but would you?

http://www1.skysport...-Premier-League

Edited by hostile_statue

Or could it be that "our" views are more the norm. Tbf, I usually end up getting repeated on here, just with a 6 month time lag.

I must admit I did chortle when some poster called Happy a know nowt wum :lol:

Got to agree...anyway, got to go, must dig out my "PARDS FOR ENGLAND, YOU SEXY THAAANG!!" banner for the match on Sunday ;)

Got to agree...anyway, got to go, must dig out my "PARDS FOR ENGLAND, YOU SEXY THAAANG!!" banner for the match on Sunday ;)

If only Id said Pards for england without winding leazes up. Hey ho though you keep banging that drum.

you'll be waiting a long time as i'm going watch the final, and the last time you tried to debate football/your previous comments on here i bent you over lubed you up and took some liberties

Thats a no then :lol:

You the forum administrator and IT guru as well. ;)

Indeed I am and the football fan hence why I consistently made you look stupid on here and will watch a euro final while you keep to the "I only watch us" line.

Anyway can you squeal like a pig boy? ;)

Im watching it as well. Hasnt started yet. How long does a quick search take?

Im smelling chicken. ;)

Or Bull shit!

I'm smelling desperation mixed with stale food.

I'm on my phone as well not ideal for looking through the mountains of shite you post

Now I know why your smelling desperation :lol:

Don't fret, there's always tomorrow :)

huhuh keep telling yourself that CT, this is why so many people agree with your well informed opinions on here, they definitely don't think you're a walking embarrassment

Don't chicken out and change the subject ant. I've already said you can simply prove it one way or the other tomorrow.

No need for any other stuff. :)

indeed and if i can be arsed to show you up again i will :) pressure isn't on me fat lad you've already had a meltdown this week.

maybe i will maybe i won't, fact is everyone on here already knows the result anyway :)

enjoy the final, all these new faces you've never seen before, and benfica's players too

We all know you won't :lol:

We all know you're a clown who hasn't a baldy, i'm secure enough in thinking my opinion on here is thought more of than yours =)

I'm pleased you need to be loved by randoms on the Internet :lol: but don't let that distract you from the serious task at hand ;)

Edited by Christmas Tree

i don't but you're the lad who spends half his life on here asking strangers advice and putting up pics of yourself in the bath

Ant man, enjoy the match. Tomorrow will do. :)

Edited by Christmas Tree