Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

His Q&A has been cancelled. He's on his way to London for a meeting with Llambias.

The word is that they want to get Rafa in before PSG make a move for him. He'll take the job too because he wants to be close to his family.

Great news if this happens. The top 4 is due a major reshuffle next season, it's all up for grabs with the right people in place.

I think Arsenal are a good bet for winning the league next season. And Liverpool for top 4.

I think Ashley is realising that spending 3m a year on a top class manager could potentially pay for itself in terms of increased revenue.

Rafa could turn us into a top 4 side, I have no doubt about that.

He might even have the pull to persuade Colo to stay.

His Q&A has been cancelled. He's on his way to London for a meeting with Llambias.

The word is that they want to get Rafa in before PSG make a move for him. He'll take the job too because he wants to be close to his family.

Great news if this happens. The top 4 is due a major reshuffle next season, it's all up for grabs with the right people in place.

I think Arsenal are a good bet for winning the league next season. And Liverpool for top 4.

whaaaat.gif

I don't believe any rumour with the club until it has actually happened and I see the evidence that it has happened infront of me. Don't want this summer to be like last summer, checking newsnow on my phone every 15 minutes at work looking for garbage articles on who were are/are not signing.

Looks skyward and promises really not to eat any more pies if this is true.

Greggs and Pukka's profits are safe.