Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Whilst I wasn't exactly endeared to him, I didn't really understand the sackpardew movement, as it needed to be rid of Ashley really.

But I've banged on about that enough, he's gone now and thankfully I've been proven wrong that we couldn't get anyone better as McLaren and Pardew are worlds apart in my opinion of them.

This season at Palace will show him more fairly though, whos to say his stupid behavior and tactics weren't related to the endless shite he must have endured working under Mike. The juries out for me, I was surprised with the tactics he used at Palace last year - especially against Man City where they had a go (yet many forum members on here went apeshit saying they played really negatively)

Whilst I wasn't exactly endeared to him, I didn't really understand the sackpardew movement, as it needed to be rid of Ashley really.

But I've banged on about that enough, he's gone now and thankfully I've been proven wrong that we couldn't get anyone better as McLaren and Pardew are worlds apart in my opinion of them.

This season at Palace will show him more fairly though, whos to say his stupid behavior and tactics weren't related to the endless shite he must have endured working under Mike. The juries out for me, I was surprised with the tactics he used at Palace last year - especially against Man City where they had a go (yet many forum members on here went apeshit saying they played really negatively)

Direct football, relying on moments of class to paper over tactical ineptitude.

What drivel.

I'll be surprised if they aren't in relegation battle.

Hang on.

Nah, still nonsense.

heh same response as last time then. Well I don't give a shit, I'm sticking to my guns. You can't still use the "the team hasn't been Pardewed yet" response at the end of next season mind.

I might be a sucker, but maybe Ashley has changed a little bit and let McLaren do a good job too.

Sorry mate, you are talking huge piles of absolute shite.

Nobody is debating that is Ashley is the ultimate problem, that is a given.

I am not going into the reasons why Pardew was a forced abortion of a manager, its been done. I can however go into reasons why a new manager with a new outlook can improve our upcoming season as Newcastle United supporters (although I doubt this in your case) more enjoyable, despite Mike Ashley, if you like?

heh same response as last time then. Well I don't give a shit, I'm sticking to my guns. You can't still use the "the team hasn't been Pardewed yet" response at the end of next season mind.

I might be a sucker, but maybe Ashley has changed a little bit and let McLaren do a good job too.

We can like. Next season will be his first full season, it was his second full season here when the Pardvirus became increasingly contagious.

The game that he played negatively in aye? Where Pellegrini said:

"I felt we played very well, we dominated the game and played like the way I like this team to play. But we're very disappointed with the score. I don't want to analyse the referee's decision. When you do that you're trying to find excuses for your defeat."

And King Pards said:

"We had some really scary moments and we had to dig in and work hard."

And the stats were:

Possession: CP - 26% Man City - 74%

Shots: CP - 5 Man City - 22

On Target: CP - 3 Man City - 4

Corners: CP - 4 Man City - 13

Good result aye but they played negatively for sure man.

The bloke is a complete and utter fucking tosser and Palace isn't the only club besides us that he managed so we can also point to his poor tenures in charge of West Ham (Where he preferred Reo-Coker and Carlton Cole to Mascherano and Tevez), Southampton (where he failed to get a team with players like Adam Lallana, Rickie Lambert etc to League one promotion) and Charlton (got relegated from the Prem, not entirely his fault as he only had just over half a season however he then took favorites for promotion into the Championship relegation spots in 2 seasons). A canny start to his managerial career at Reading got him a bit of a name and a 5th place finish with our lot brought that name back from the knacker yards, but he's a fucking knacker and a thoroughly unlikable bloke.

Sorry mate, you are talking huge piles of absolute shite.

Nobody is debating that is Ashley is the ultimate problem, that is a given.

I am not going into the reasons why Pardew was a forced abortion of a manager, its been done. I can however go into reasons why a new manager with a new outlook can improve our upcoming season as Newcastle United supporters (although I doubt this in your case) more enjoyable, despite Mike Ashley, if you like?

Agree with this, everyone knows Ashley is the ultimate problem but the fact is people were sick to the back teeth of Pardew and his lack of new ideas which meant nervous, boring, uninspired football. I for one am thrilled that it's very unlikely we will see our team get 3+ goal kickings with the regularity we did under Pardew, we've got someone who is a step above Pardew as a coach and as a bloke. Aye we've still got the same prick owning the club but we'll see a fresh approach tactically at the very least.

Anybody that points fingers at the supporters before themselves needs to get the fuck out of town. McClaren's coming across a bit of a kissarse at the minute but even if he was a slightly worse coach than Pardew, which he isn't, I'd still prefer him. Surprised Pardew hasn't issued a statement thanking himself for their Cabaye capture mind.

Anybody that points fingers at the supporters before themselves needs to get the fuck out of town. McClaren's coming across a bit of a kissarse at the minute but even if he was a slightly worse coach than Pardew, which he isn't, I'd still prefer him. Surprised Pardew hasn't issued a statement thanking himself for their Cabaye capture mind.

Give it time. First Cabaye free-kick that whistles in, he'll be straight on it, thanking himself for bringing him on board.

And that's what I'm talking about , the whole bracketed (I doubt in your case) bollocks. I'm a fan through and through. Lets see ey? Of course I want McLaren to do well, I'm a fan of him to be honest - but I'm fucked if I'm saying that ridding of Pardew solved much, In fact it got us Carver. If McLaren can do better than Keegan & Pardew I'd be happy, but with Ashley I doubt it. He'll fuck him over and have his people write statements for him just as before, in fact I reckon his first statement has already continued this trend.

Of course I want to be optimistic and see the club do well. But then I can't be very optimistic because I don't believe that anything has truly changed. I'd bet money that Pardew will do better at Palace this year than he did at Newcastle (5th aside).

And that's what I'm talking about , the whole bracketed (I doubt in your case) bollocks. I'm a fan through and through. Lets see ey? Of course I want McLaren to do well, I'm a fan of him to be honest - but I'm fucked if I'm saying that ridding of Pardew solved much, In fact it got us Carver. If McLaren can do better than Keegan & Pardew I'd be happy, but with Ashley I doubt it. He'll fuck him over and have his people write statements for him just as before, in fact I reckon his first statement has already continued this trend.

Of course I want to be optimistic and see the club do well. But then I can't be very optimistic because I don't believe that anything has truly changed. I'd bet money that Pardew will do better at Palace this year than he did at Newcastle (5th aside).

For around the thousandth time. When we said we wanted Pardew out, we clearly meant that we wanted Pardew replaced with a manager/head coach, not John "There's the door" Carver.

Strawb no neeeeeed man.

I hear u fish, but look back through this thread and you'll see me say getting rid will result in us getting worse, which we did.

Mclaren is already quoted as saying his mandate is to increase player value, whilst he's a better manager, you could have fergie work under Ashley and struggle.

Strawb no neeeeeed man.

I hear u fish, but look back through this thread and you'll see me say getting rid will result in us getting worse, which we did.

Mclaren is already quoted as saying his mandate is to increase player value, whilst he's a better manager, you could have fergie work under Ashley and struggle.

Is he?

Strawb no neeeeeed man.

McClaren is worse than Pardew?

Strawb no neeeeeed man.

You were only proved right because they appointed Carver instead of a football manager. Buzzing for you that you were right like, congrats.

The thing I have never got about Pardew is that the 5th place finish was definitely an abnormality in his career if you look at in the whole, yet pundits and certain fans point to it like John Gregory never got Villa to 6th and a cup final. Its like collective Alzheimers, its mental. Carlton Cole > Carlos Tevez, Hayden Mullins > Javier Mascherano ffs.