Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The bigger picture is, of course, nobody can put a good team together to challenge the big boys with no money.

So to that degree, we don't really know how good a manager Hughton is, and neither will we discover how good Pardew is. Working with a tight budget is difficult, but its an altogether a different ball game again when you are handed big money and the pressure to succeed that comes with it, added to a crowd who think you ought to have the best for peanuts which simply doesn't attract the top people both on the playing side and the managerial side anyway.

I feel for whoever sits next to you at the match.

If you're anything like you are on here you must pipe up at every throw in "this throw in makes no odds if the chairman won't back the manager"

;)

I feel for the blind optimists, and I'm glad I don't sit next to one who licks Mike Ashleys arse and complained like fuck when we had a good team that played in europe, or booed when we didn't win the premiership by only finishing 5th.

Thinking of the bigger picture doesn't mean you don't support the team on the day at the actual game by the way.

Just thought I'd mention it, I'm glad I don't sit next to someone who doesn't realise this.

The bigger picture is, of course, nobody can put a good team together to challenge the big boys with no money.

So to that degree, we don't really know how good a manager Hughton is, and neither will we discover how good Pardew is. Working with a tight budget is difficult, but its an altogether a different ball game again when you are handed big money and the pressure to succeed that comes with it, added to a crowd who think you ought to have the best for peanuts which simply doesn't attract the top people both on the playing side and the managerial side anyway.

If you're anything like you are on here you must pipe up at every throw in "this throw in makes no odds if the chairman won't back the manager"

;)

I feel for the blind optimists, and I'm glad I don't sit next to one who licks Mike Ashleys arse and complained like fuck when we had a good team that played in europe, or booed when we didn't win the premiership by only finishing 5th.

Thinking of the bigger picture doesn't mean you don't support the team on the day at the actual game by the way.

Just thought I'd mention it, I'm glad I don't sit next to someone who doesn't realise this.

Imagining people and their arguments again :D

Did you not hear the chants about Ashley when you were there yestersday?

;)

and you aren't "imagining" then ?

dear me.

;)

dear me.

No. You ARE a broken record.

Leasezmag, are you ever going to change the record? It's the same line in every thread - dry.

Tell you what mate, why don't you change the record ? Take a look back at the posts, and see who it was who posted outside of the subject ? Then fuck off.

;)

dear me.

the comment I've made to Dr Gloom equally applies to you.

I made a comment relevant to the thread, and some tosser accuses me of being pissed. I haven't been out since Friday night, so kindly fuck off too and read the thread properly.

Dear fucking God. :blush:

Edit. You're a broken record on the chat forum too, posting nowt but anti US political bollocks a lot of us don't give a shite about. So fuck off again.

I'm off out later though. You can sit in cyberspace instead if you prefer.

Edited by LeazesMag

Leasezmag, are you ever going to change the record? It's the same line in every thread - dry.

Tell you what mate, why don't you change the record ? 1. Take a look back at the posts, and 2. see who it was who posted outside of the subject ? 3. Then fuck off.

;) In THAT order.

;)

dear me.

the comment I've made to Dr Gloom equally applies to you.

I made a comment relevant to the thread, and some tosser accuses me of being pissed. I haven't been out since Friday night, so kindly fuck off too and read the thread properly.

Dear fucking God. :blush:

Your post that I quoted was to no-one in particular and off topic.

Your like a mental tramp barking in the street...."FIFTH!".

Edited by Happy Face

Tell you what mate, why don't you change the record ? Take a look back at the posts, and see who it was who posted outside of the subject ? Then fuck off.

Seriously mate, it's the same old line every thread. I'm sure you've got something else to contribute. We all get what you think about the old and new board. Enough already. I'm starting to feel like bill murry in groundhog day.

Tell you what mate, why don't you change the record ? 1. Take a look back at the posts, and 2. see who it was who posted outside of the subject ? 3. Then fuck off.

;) In THAT order.

have a good evening Gem.

Are you going to the next game ? Or pretending to passionately support the football club via your keyboard until someone like the Halls and Shepherd come round again to give you a decent football team ? :D

If you want to learn anything, look back at my posts over the last few years. You can comment on them if you like, preferably you should stay on topic though, if you can.

Edit.

Are you Dr Glooms guardian angel now too ? This must be catching ....

Edited by LeazesMag

;) In THAT order.

have a good evening Gem.

Are you going to the next game ? Or pretending to passionately support the football club via your keyboard until someone like the Halls and Shepherd come round again to give you a decent football team ? :D

If you want to learn anything, look back at my posts over the last few years. You can comment on them if you like, preferably you should stay on topic though, if you can.

If I want to learn what it's like to have a mental disability, I'll do exactly that.

Seriously mate, it's the same old line every thread. I'm sure you've got something else to contribute. We all get what you think about the old and new board. Enough already. I'm starting to feel like bill murry in groundhog day.

Seriously mate, you should have castigated everybody when they were moaning like fuck ie also like groundhog day a few years ago about how shite a club we had when we played regularly in europe, and bought quality footballers, of course you didn't because you yourself were one of those who also moaned like fuck.

And learn to spell, or are you just getting excited and emotional about something ;)

So go and change your record. I posted on topic, and made an observation about the ex manager and the current manager, so fuck off.

Edited by LeazesMag

You'd only have to look back at one post anyway, they're all the fucking same

so were all the posts a few years ago about how embarrassing the club was too. So fuck off.

you post about what interests you ? So do I. It's a relevant comment, and if you agreed - and you should have sense enough to understand the point by now - you wouldn't be fuckin complaining about it.

Edited by LeazesMag

Edit. You're a broken record on the chat forum too, posting nowt but anti US political bollocks a lot of us don't give a shite about. So fuck off again.

Did you post your other 11,600 odd posts somewhere other than cyberspace like?

only half as many as you HF. Go and read your leftie loonie rubbish now, if you've nowt better to do. ;)

I'm off out later though.

Wahey! T minus 3 hours. SPAZMAGEDDON.

very mature Gemmil lad.

:D

so Gemmill, what's the favourite xbox game that you and Happy Face are playing these days ;)

I'm off out later though.

Wahey! T minus 3 hours. SPAZMAGEDDON.

very mature Gemmil lad.

:D

so Gemmill, what's the favourite xbox game that you and Happy Face are playing these days ;)

Errr......I'm off to the pub.

only half as many as you HF. Go and read your leftie loonie rubbish now, if you've nowt better to do. ;)

This horror show is far too entertaining for that.

I love nowt more than a septuagenarian cyber warrior who's saddest lament is that he's banned off another site kicking off and calling other people childish.