Times Up Big Mike

loonyTOON

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One man's boycoutt is another man's apathy :D

Wasn't just a dig at you tbh, it's just in general people who say you shouldn't go are the same ones who don't have a season ticket in the first place. I also think Ashley is stubborn enough to hold out long enough for it to be disastrous for the club. Meanwhile the team and the fans suffer.

The trouble is, while people are still filling the stadium, he's going to carry on acting like he has done.

I realise you'll never get people not to go though but I do think it's one of the only things that would have an impact.

The stupidest part is he'd managed to win over at least half the people again IMO. He's clearly a just fucking nob though and it's thoroughly depressing to see it all implode again. I thought it was somebody elses turn to be the joke club but nope, seems like it's still us. :D

Isn't Beardsley the one who gets you your info via your Dad btw? It'd be very interesting to know what caused all this.

I know Graham Carr (Alan's Dad) was responsible for getting Tiote and Ben Arfa in. More as I get it.... :icon_lol:

its about time a protest was done if people are gonna sit back and let ashley ruin this club then your the softest fans i have ever known

welcome back mick.

what ya mean mick im not mick you idiot im keith

Wasn't just a dig at you tbh, it's just in general people who say you shouldn't go are the same ones who don't have a season ticket in the first place. I also think Ashley is stubborn enough to hold out long enough for it to be disastrous for the club. Meanwhile the team and the fans suffer.

The trouble is, while people are still filling the stadium, he's going to carry on acting like he has done.

I realise you'll never get people not to go though but I do think it's one of the only things that would have an impact.

The stupidest part is he'd managed to win over at least half the people again IMO. He's clearly a just fucking nob though and it's thoroughly depressing to see it all implode again. I thought it was somebody elses turn to be the joke club but nope, seems like it's still us. :D

Isn't Beardsley the one who gets you your info via your Dad btw? It'd be very interesting to know what caused all this.

I know Graham Carr (Alan's Dad) was responsible for getting Tiote and Ben Arfa in. More as I get it.... :icon_lol:

You've lost me there I'm afraid.... :D

I know Alan Carr's dad used to be a manager but I'm not getting the connection....!

You've lost me there I'm afraid.... :D

I know Alan Carr's dad used to be a manager but I'm not getting the connection....!

He's Chief Scout at the Toon now. He's also my Grandma's cousin, although that isn't as relevent. It's the last bit of ITK stuff I heard.

One man's boycoutt is another man's apathy :icon_lol:

The stupidest part is he'd managed to win over at least half the people again IMO. He's clearly a just fucking nob though and it's thoroughly depressing to see it all implode again. I thought it was somebody elses turn to be the joke club but nope, seems like it's still us. :ithankyou:

I know Graham Carr (Alan's Dad) was responsible for getting Tiote and Ben Arfa in. More as I get it.... :D

You've lost me there I'm afraid.... :blush:

He's Chief Scout at the Toon now. He's also my Grandma's cousin, although that isn't as relevent. It's the last bit of ITK stuff I heard.

Got ya. :D

Is that right about him finding Tiote and Ben Arfa? Fuck me! :D

One man's boycoutt is another man's apathy :icon_lol:

The stupidest part is he'd managed to win over at least half the people again IMO. He's clearly a just fucking nob though and it's thoroughly depressing to see it all implode again. I thought it was somebody elses turn to be the joke club but nope, seems like it's still us. :ithankyou:

I know Graham Carr (Alan's Dad) was responsible for getting Tiote and Ben Arfa in. More as I get it.... :D

You've lost me there I'm afraid.... :blush:

Got ya. :D

Is that right about him finding Tiote and Ben Arfa? Fuck me! :D

Apparently aye. Apparently he has good contacts all over the continent as he's done a canny bit of scouting over the years (for Spurs amongst others iirc).

At what point do we finally say 'the club comes ahead of the team'... what is the meaning of winning games if Ashley is still ultimately in charge? I understand anyone with season tickets etc, but I just think a sustained response to this utter wanker is long over-due.

His time was up after the way he treat Keegan. It defies belief that some

people were prepared to give him a chance after that.

And no doubt many of the same people will give him another chance as soon as the first manager records a win.