The Twitter Thread

peasepud

I don't give a fuck about twitter reputations, I made a mistake and apologised to him which he accepted, fuck knows what it has to do with anyone else.

I wasn't even going to mention it on here tbf, then you came in slinging mud at me. You're the one who brought this to the attention of everyone in here

One of the Nufcfans group, saw Clarke Carlisle on a train from Manchester to Bradford (as I predicted as well). He spoke to him for two minutes, asking him about his next move, and his thoughts about NUFC etc... the conversation took place outside a train toilet door, nufcfans made out it was a long interview, but as soon as Clarke Carlisle got home, he saw what had been tweeted to 20,000 people, and he said I said absolutely nothing of the sort and most of it was fabricated, further diminishing nufcfans credibility on twitter. It was massively embarrassing for them.

uri-geller1.jpeg

I knew I was going to say that.

I'm assuming that Serena Williams done a crip walk during the tennis.

A crip walk is a dance performed on the streets of LA by members of the crips gang. ;)

I'm assuming that Serena Williams done a crip walk during the tennis.

A crip walk is a dance performed on the streets of LA by members of the crips gang. ;)

Thanks. She be trippin'. Hola.

It's a joke. Fair enough being from N. Ireland and seeing yourself as Irish, but hating the British while supporting one of England's biggest football clubs and living in the country you hate. While slagging off locals of the town you live in. He clearly put Toon in the name just to annoy us.

Actually had to block Leazes on twitter. Despite my repeatedly telling him I couldn't give a shit about his complaints he still was bombarding me with tweets demanding I lecture my "mates" and that come the end of the window we'll all be apologising and agreeing with him and telling him he's right.

what a fucking manic cretin.

Shame like, don't like blocking anyone that isn't actually Spam, but this guy is an obsessive loon and needs to get a grip.

If you don't follow him you don't even see them/get notifactions unless you go into @Connect, he's been bombarding me and all again but talking to himself, hates here, hates N-O but is now spending his time basically complaining that he's not welcome on either :lol: ya couldn't make it up like.

Banned from the 2 biggest NUFC message boards, but it's always somebody else's fault.

Banned from the 2 biggest NUFC message boards, but it's always somebody else's fault.

He'll sign up somewhere else telling them they were wrong and he told them this 5 years ago but they wouldn't listen.

He'll sign up somewhere else telling them they were wrong and he told them this 5 years ago but they wouldn't listen.

He'll be loving this, by the way. :lol:

Reading Leazes gripe though, if his accusation is true, I think it's poor form. I don't see what TT has to do with NO, and people shouldn't be divulging email address and IP's to keep him banned off there, they're two separate entities. That might not be what has happened, but a bit shadey if it has.

It's not happened. Leazes is a long way off base and has been told numerous times why his accusation makes no sense.

Well that's fair enough. From his point of view he has a new IP etc.. yet NO know it's him, a logical potential conclusion he could draw is someone has past it on though?

Seems a bit Stalinist that Asprilla isn't allowed to discuss it or support him. When you come on here nuw one of the problems is the user name list on line is like a Crystal Palace strip, there's that many admin and mods, and I'm the last cunt to be asked. Like I say a democracy isn't a democracy without people being able to freely talk about whatever they like.