The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Threads derail all the time Ant and the reason he who can't be mentioned has been mentioned is because a few posters who haven't been on for a while asked what had happened.

This place is much better without deleting posts or nanny handling tbh.

Edited by Christmas Tree

I think Paddocklad was banned from there for something extremely trivial. Beats me why Leazes got worked up about that place?

If you look through those 5 pages you will see me banned 4 or 5 times, my last banning they refuse to put the reasons up [/secretforum]

Ant there's 5 people in this thread alone in Leazes corner. However it's your board, and yous can make up any rules you like.

Who's a hard lad ya daft c***? I have two broken hands, more metal in my face than robocop, so the idea of me fighting any c*** doesn't really appeal, so why say "hard lad" f***ing nobhead. I'm just saying the way he goes on, on their board, is like Eyal Berkovic sucking Hitler's cock as far as I'm concerned. Who asked yee anyway ye fuckin prick.

It just shows people can improve on forums and who's to say Leazes wouldn't have, I wouldn't dream of abusing someone like this now, 6 years ago this. He's actually a good lad that Greg as well.

Edited by McFaul

cant even be arsed to work out which 5 people if there even is but jesus it's like some overwhelming majority! nevermind the fact you're using CT who flounced from here to N-O to come back when they banned him as one of your numbers, seriously?

Oh do fuck off.

I pissed off because I was tired of the persistent lord of the flies bitchiness and was supposedly banned from NO for not going along with the Ben Arfa wank fest.

Of course some people are a bit peeved about the Leazes banning, especially when he had improved so much.

But you seem to have gone a bit power mad deleting posts and having s hissy fit every time someone mentions LM.

It's not as though every thread is getting derailed and overall he is discussed very little.

It would be nice if you could slip back into the background and just let the forum run along unless some serious mis use needs addressing.

Accusing you of passing his IP to N-O also suggests he still tries to get on there despite calling them all worse than shite as well.

(Just saying)

It's me he accused of passing his IP to N-O because I'm an admin of both boards, and therefore I MUST have done it because how else could they ever know that it was him they were banning (after he signed up for the 20th time trying to get round his original ban)

Fact is, I didn't pass it on. They knew it was him purely by the words he typed and the style of posting. As Ant has said - it's done with on here. If you can't live without him then go and find him on Twitter.

Im pretty sure LM doesnt want to be back on here anyway judging by his twitter feed. Bit unfair for anyone to call him here when he cant defend himself as well. We've been over all of this in the thread I made anyway. Not sure why people need to go over old ground still? Its not like the place has a history of banning people and in fairness I dont know a single internet forum as relaxed as this one across any genre. Give it a rest eh.

I wasn't here when he was banned so I brought it up. If all you millions of new mods want to act like the rest of us don't have a say then you can all pat yourselves on the back for being important on the internet. Well done. School prefects all I bet.

Leazes was entitled to his opinion even if it was borderline mental at times. Even if he's gone off the rails on Twitter it's not like it matters FFS. Are you all 'not talking to him now'? :lol:

Big characters are needed on forums and he was one of them.

I'm not on twitter mate, and if anything , modding is much more a pain in the hoop than a power trip.

In a month, we'll all look back at this and laugh long and hard into the night at ourselves.

Well, I will. ;)

Well as I said to Ant via PM, you've got the banhammer and I don't. You guys win. I never let him get under my skin and I think that underneath the occasional madness he's alright. Plus, Gemmil winding him up was often very amusing.