The Twitter Thread

peasepud

I would.

She'd probably let you as well, big boss man manager in France and you look like a white version of Tiote (but not as moody) going off that photo with Ben Arfa.

Show me the pic.

In the Ben Arfa thread. I was fucking wazzed by the way, had been on the drink since lunch and i dont really go out anymore so was in a bit of a state. You've seen me looking better anyway.

Guest LeazesLad
I would.

She'd probably let you as well, big boss man manager in France and you look like a white version of Tiote (but not as moody) going off that photo with Ben Arfa.

Show me the pic.

In the Ben Arfa thread. I was fucking wazzed by the way, had been on the drink since lunch and i dont really go out anymore so was in a bit of a state. You've seen me looking better anyway.

I've always said you were one of the better looking kids on here, that one with you in your leather jacket you look like a Tunisian TV star. On that pic of you mortal with HBA you look like Sewpa Kev though, fuckin hell not one of us has had a dodgy pic taken eh, look at J69 sticking the knife in as well.

I would.

Show me the pic.

I've always said you were one of the better looking kids on here, that one with you in your leather jacket you look like a Tunisian TV star. On that pic of you mortal with HBA you look like Sewpa Kev though, fuckin hell not one of us has had a dodgy pic taken eh, look at J69 sticking the knife in as well.

You can just imagine what HBA was saying to himself when he seen that face bounding over slurring shit french at him. Aye nice little dig from J69 but to be expected if you're going to hoy your own mug up online, am getting a cross between Kevin Phillips and Dwight Yorke according to people i get on with!

Guest LeazesLad
I would.

Show me the pic.

You can just imagine what HBA was saying to himself when he seen that face bounding over slurring shit french at him. Aye nice little dig from J69 but to be expected if you're going to hoy your own mug up online, am getting a cross between Kevin Phillips and Dwight Yorke according to people i get on with!

I donno why people do it though. Even on that pic you look alright just a bit mashed. Why do people criticise how other people look who are brave enough to put their pics up? I can honestly say this MB is rare in the fact I can't remember anyone who's put a pic up of themselves who look noticably ugly. Even The Fish was better than I imagined.

What did HBA say when you told him you were a toon fan? Quality crack a the toon's new big signing meeting a toon fan randomly in club in Paris :lol: mortal as well. "Hatem vous are fuckin tres bien" was it along those lines?

I would.

Show me the pic.

I donno why people do it though. Even on that pic you look alright just a bit mashed. Why do people criticise how other people look who are brave enough to put their pics up? I can honestly say this MB is rare in the fact I can't remember anyone who's put a pic up of themselves who look noticably ugly. Even The Fish was better than I imagined.

What did HBA say when you told him you were a toon fan? Quality crack a the toon's new big signing meeting a toon fan randomly in club in Paris :lol: mortal as well. "Hatem vous are fuckin tres bien" was it along those lines?

It was in Lyon not Paris. First time i've been to Lyon, an old mate moved there about 2 months ago and another of our mates from London who is emigrating to New Zealand wanted to come over to see us both, as its only 2 hours on the train from Paris, we decided on a weekend in Lyon.

Funnily enough i did 'vous' him, cant remember exactly what i said but it was something like y'areet Hatem, am from newcastle, just wanted to say hello etc, said he could have a beautiful future with us, the goal he scored against everton was mag-nifique, hows yer leg by the way? He wanted to know what the fuck i was doing in Lyon :lol: I think he might have thought (for a moment anyway) that i was club spy keeping tabs on him.

We had the table next to him in the VIP and me mates thought the funniest part of the night was me having a crack on and a dance with this bird (just a bit of flirt, am not like that), she is asking where am from and i say Newcastle. She didnt seem very clear on where it was, so i said you see that lad on the next table, he's Hatem Ben Arfa (blank look).... plays football for Newcastle, its a big club, bigger than Everton or Villa anyway (i think she nodded at that point). Anyway, literally 2 minutes later, she's fucked off and is dancing with HBA. Fair enough tbh.

I would.

Show me the pic.

:o ... oh you

Like you said Stevie, North-East=fit as fuck folk :lol: plus we've got the charm and the right attitude, well most of use anyway.

We had the table next to him in the VIP and me mates thought the funniest part of the night was me having a crack on and a dance with this bird (just a bit of flirt, am not like that), she is asking where am from and i say Newcastle. She didnt seem very clear on where it was, so i said you see that lad on the next table, he's Hatem Ben Arfa (blank look).... plays football for Newcastle, its a big club, bigger than Everton or Villa anyway (i think she nodded at that point). Anyway, literally 2 minutes later, she's fucked off and is dancing with HBA. Fair enough tbh.

:lol: nice story

Guest LeazesLad
I would.

Show me the pic.

It was in Lyon not Paris. First time i've been to Lyon, an old mate moved there about 2 months ago and another of our mates from London who is emigrating to New Zealand wanted to come over to see us both, as its only 2 hours on the train from Paris, we decided on a weekend in Lyon.

Funnily enough i did 'vous' him, cant remember exactly what i said but it was something like y'areet Hatem, am from newcastle, just wanted to say hello etc, said he could have a beautiful future with us, the goal he scored against everton was mag-nifique, hows yer leg by the way? He wanted to know what the fuck i was doing in Lyon :lol: I think he might have thought (for a moment anyway) that i was club spy keeping tabs on him.

Mint tale :o Were you cowied up?

I would.

Show me the pic.

Safe bet.

I would.

Show me the pic.

We were in the mood but no, maybe a few years ago but tbh mate i was like a pig in shit, as mac-toon said, am like a pilot light, i never gan oot. Dropped a load of notes on 4 litres of Grey Goose and got everyone mortal instead.

Did you not read the tale from the day after? Met some local blokes in their 50s in an Irish bar over a breakfast of Guinness. Ended up in their mate's restaurant drinking cognac and doing poppers. Mad weekend like.

Edited by ChezGiven

Recent highlights from TheBig_Sam.

Just about to get in my hot 'Bubble Luscious' bath, but I can't find my rubber ducky. I've looked EVERYWHERE.

I'm not getting in without it. Last time I lost it, it was hiding under a pile of my dirty underwear. The scent was alluring, to be fair.

When I find it, I'll give it a good old-fashioned telling off. Then I'll hold it under the water while I do bubbly trumps.

I found him hiding behind the Wii. His dopey face told me he didn't know what was coming. He'll have nightmares about that bath for weeks.

Woke up to find the wife riding on Fergie. She dressed him up and everything and stuck a picture of Dioufy on his back. All time low.

Guest LeazesLad
I would.

Show me the pic.

We were in the mood but no, maybe a few years ago but tbh mate i was like a pig in shit, as mac-toon said, am like a pilot light, i never gan oot. Dropped a load of notes on 4 litres of Grey Goose and got everyone mortal instead.

Did you not read the tale from the day after? Met some local blokes in their 50s in an Irish bar over a breakfast of Guinness. Ended up in their mate's restaurant drinking cognac and doing poppers. Mad weekend like.

:blush:;):D:angry::icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: fucking poppers ;) Meenzer will be wishing he was there. Poppers. That's class. There's a shop in the toon called the KARD bar that used to sell them, think they're illegal in this country now like.

I would.

Show me the pic.

:blush:;):D:angry::icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: fucking poppers ;) Meenzer will be wishing he was there. Poppers. That's class. There's a shop in the toon called the KARD bar that used to sell them, think they're illegal in this country now like.

He had them poured into a tall thin glass from the bar and had a box of cigars over the top keeping the fumes in. We'd been sampling the local wine and cognacs so when he showed us the glass with the cigar box over the top and asked me 'would i like to smell a local Lyonnaise speciality' i thought he was getting us to smell some local digestif. Am making like a connoisseur, start sniffing and it takes us about 3 second to go 'what the fuck....poppers' turn bright red and start to piss myself laughing.

Guest LeazesLad
I would.

Show me the pic.

;):D:angry::icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: fucking poppers ;) Meenzer will be wishing he was there. Poppers. That's class. There's a shop in the toon called the KARD bar that used to sell them, think they're illegal in this country now like.

He had them poured into a tall thin glass from the bar and had a box of cigars over the top keeping the fumes in. We'd been sampling the local wine and cognacs so when he showed us the glass with the cigar box over the top and asked me 'would i like to smell a local Lyonnaise speciality' i thought he was getting us to smell some local digestif. Am making like a connoisseur, start sniffing and it takes us about 3 second to go 'what the fuck....poppers' turn bright red and start to piss myself laughing.

:blush: That is one of the best tales I've read on here for a long, long time. You remind me of one of me mates Nick, who is about your age soooooooo much, although he hasn't quite given up the cowies yet. On 65k a year as well the cunt so there's another similarity.

Guest LeazesLad
http://twitter.com/ please feel free to add me

we cannot until you include your username?

Is this yee Paul? http://twitter.com/paulwyn42NUFC

ahhhh Sad to see Donna leave Neighbours.

19 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne

42 and ye tweeting aboot Neighbours :lol: fuckin hell

Derby 0 -1 Hull derbys poor form continues not won at home for 93 days

9:17 PM Feb 22nd via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne

Reply Retweet

Reading have gone 2-1 up now against Millwall, and Bristol City are 2-1 up at Watford

9:16 PM Feb 22nd via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne

Forest have levelled against Preston paul konchesky scored

9:15 PM Feb 22nd via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne

Leeds are now 3-2 up against Barnsley its that Max Griedal again.

9:14 PM Feb 22nd via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne

Portsmouth have taken the lead against Crystal Palace 1-0 Nugent got the goal

9:12 PM Feb 22nd via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne

Lyon 0-1 Real Madrid Benzema scored

9:08 PM Feb 22nd via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne

Millwall are now 1-1 against Reading. Neil Harris after 46 mins

9:05 PM Feb 22nd via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne

Cannot see Tottenham coming back from this like.

9:04 PM Feb 22nd via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne

Now Chelsea are back to winning ways lets hope they Beat Manchester United .

9:01 PM Feb 22nd via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne

Are ye after Jeff Stellings job like?

Edited by LeazesLad