The Twitter Thread

peasepud

@rioferdy5: Just read Kolo Toure failed a drugs test.... Jeeeez, I didn't see that coming. Gonna read up to find out more detail...

@LiterallyJamie: @rioferdy5 Rio in 'not seeing drugs tests coming' shocker.

:(

The young Boro left back lives next door to me, Joe Bennett. Anyway, he's just set this as his Twitter:

joebennett27 joe bennett

How many for pompey? #loyalfans

5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

May go and have a word with him!

I don't know the full details but reading my twitter this morning, it appears some bloke called Robbie Savage a big nosed twat on his twitter, which he is, big lugged twat too. On the kids profile it had the companies details who he works for so Savage gets in touch with them, and is getting the bloke sacked. How the fuck does that work? Can anyone show me the proper evidence because I'll make sure my friends in the media know about this. What a cunt Savage is.

I don't know the full details but reading my twitter this morning, it appears some bloke called Robbie Savage a big nosed twat on his twitter, which he is, big lugged twat too. On the kids profile it had the companies details who he works for so Savage gets in touch with them, and is getting the bloke sacked. How the fuck does that work? Can anyone show me the proper evidence because I'll make sure my friends in the media know about this. What a cunt Savage is.

Mcfaul, fyi, you were the top poster here yesterday, many of them made more sense than that too. :icon_lol:

How's the new job going anyway?

Edited by trophyshy

Mcfaul, fyi, you were the top poster here yesterday, many of them made more sense than that too. :icon_lol:

Going alright cheers, got a lot of things bubbling along already ;) no pressure to make any money till April which is what I like to see. You read to look for something yet?

The crack is, someone abused Savage, which he clearly loves so Savage took a right liberty by contacting the guys employer.

Going alright cheers, got a lot of things bubbling along already ;) no pressure to make any money till April which is what I like to see. You read to look for something yet?

The crack is, someone abused Savage, which he clearly loves so Savage took a right liberty by contacting the guys employer.

Aye, he's a monumental bellend, just shows how far you can get in life with brassneck doesn't it?

I'm doing a bit of consultancy this week, ticking along okay. Waiting to see what happens to wor lass's job at the minute. If she gets the bullet too might go to somewhere exotic for a few months.

Looks like Savage re-tweeted it and let the trolls do the work. They posted his company phone number and started complaining to his boss. Then Savage comes out and says there was no need for all that.

tbf, if some lad is going to be abusing people online, he should keep his business life off his twitter page.

Anyone else getting problems with their Twitter timelines this morning? I'm not getting any updates at all apart from own own :icon_lol:

Anyone else getting problems with their Twitter timelines this morning? I'm not getting any updates at all apart from own own :icon_lol:

Aye last one I got was 2 hours ago off Rio Ferdinand saying Happy St Patricks Day. My personal messages have all fucked off as well, and I was expecting a few this morning.

Can you see these on yours Craig?

Leazeslad

Fair play to these 50 brave Japs in that nuclear plant, they know they're going to die but they've just thought fuck it we need to do it

6 minutes ago via web

Delete

Leazeslad

These tips back them all each way, and do an each way accumulator too and you could be laughing all the way to the Leeds

7 minutes ago via web

Leazeslad

Todays Tips 1.30 Mr Gardner 2.05 Rivage D"or 2.40 Poquelin 3.20 Grands Crus 4.00 Beautiful Sound 4.40 Saddlers Storm 515 Super Collider

9 minutes ago via web

Leazeslad

Fair play to these 50 brave Japs in that nuclear plant, they know they're going to die but they've just thought fuck it we need to do it

6 minutes ago via web

Delete

Leazeslad

These tips back them all each way, and do an each way accumulator too and you could be laughing all the way to the Leeds

7 minutes ago via web

Leazeslad

Todays Tips 1.30 Mr Gardner 2.05 Rivage D"or 2.40 Poquelin 3.20 Grands Crus 4.00 Beautiful Sound 4.40 Saddlers Storm 515 Super Collider

9 minutes ago via web

If I jump to your Twitter page I can see it, can't see them in my timeline though.

Can you see this from me in yours?

craighayton

Think my twitter is up the spout - not getting any updates in my timeline. Odd.

57 minutes ago

Leazeslad

6 minutes ago via web

Delete

Leazeslad

7 minutes ago via web

Leazeslad

9 minutes ago via web

If I jump to your Twitter page I can see it, can't see them in my timeline though.

Can you see this from me in yours?

craighayton

Think my twitter is up the spout - not getting any updates in my timeline. Odd.

57 minutes ago

No mate, just when I jump on your page.

I regularly have problems with the timeline, often I'll lose entire days or chunks of hours from it.

For example, yesterday at 11am my timeline jumped from 2 hours ago to 17 hours ago with nothing in between, not even anything Id tweeted myself.

Leazeslad

6 minutes ago via web

Delete

Leazeslad

7 minutes ago via web

Leazeslad

9 minutes ago via web

If I was a bit more like Parky, I'd think this was a clever Stevie conspiracy to put out his bets in such a way that if they are wrong they'll be ignored, but if they come off, it's definitely psychic powers :icon_lol:

Although to be fair to Stevie he did outright say that his psychic powers, like all good superhero powers, refuse to be used for profiteering

Download Tweetdeck. Easy.

Its not the client thats the problem,

I see the same issues whether I access via the app or online on my PC.

Aye first thing I did was jump onto tweetdeck and it did the same. Also tried over the phone and still had the same problem.

Pretty sure Stevie tweeted some link that Twitter had saying they were having timeline difficulties.

As for versions, I've used the new twitter for ages and this is the first time I've had issue.

Surprised no-one has picked up on this yet.

Landon Donovan having a go at Man Utd fans.

http://twitter.com/landondonovan

@stuholden watched it live, so bummed for you buddy. No place for a tackle like that in football...I hope he gets punished accordingly

You Man United fans are so predictable. Their players have never done a thing wrong, ever

Note to self: next time you make a comment about a Man United player, be prepared for scathing, venomous comments from their fans. #smh

Anybody got an idea whether the @SouthernGeordie on Twitter posts on here? Thought I was the only one :cuppa:

Couldn't tell you as I'm twitterless.

I recall a letter or txt or somesuch to True-Faith some years ago from a 'snakehips'. Bloody imposters - should be hung, drawn and quartered.