The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Piers Morgan is possibly one the of the biggest cunts on planet earth. Everything about him annoys him. Not only that, he is bent as a banana. Its actually disgusting he tried to besmirch the armed forces.

Edited by Holden McGroin

@themichaelowen I know ur welsh mate but no need to keep going on about them. That's all u talk about

Rooney to Owen after Owen commented on the Wales/Scotland game.

:lol:

apologies for the naivety , but in context of the above , when y set up an account can y then set preferences or somesuch so get/see stuff on subjects automatically or is it a case of searching for stuff using a # prefix ?

You don't have to search using the '#' prefix but I think it helps if you want your tweets on a subject to be found.

Seriously? It was playground stuff from Morgan, hardly the witty repartee you'd expect from the mind of a man who hopes to be one of America's biggest talk show hosts.

Edited by ewerk

Guest alex
Seriously? It was playground stuff from Morgan, hardly the witty repartee you'd expect from the mind of a man who hopes to be one of America's biggest talk show hosts.

I was going to say like, his patter is fucking dire iyam.

I though Barton's comeback was sufficient, the bloke was talking out his arse about Barton based on media reputation rather than knowing anything about him.

'Wasnt sent off last season' was appropriately dismissive. Then Morgan says he was 'lacerating 2nd rate footballers' :lol: Not really.

My mate used to produce those Piers Morgan on.. shows in LA etc. H got on with him really well but said he is generally a massive twat but thats what you need to be to do all the stuff he does.

Barton had a pop at Morgan for what he writes in the paper, as if he was going to rip him up if he kept it up on twitter.

Morgan responded with childish taunts, as he does with everyone.

Barton meekly pointed out he was wrong about the sending off and scarpered.

Was hoping he dole out a bit more piss-taking himself.

Writing cheques he couldn't cash tbh.

Edited by Happy Face

This Piers Morgan really is one of the biggest twats going. Amazes me how successful he has been.

http://twitter.com/#!/piersmorgan

piersmorgan Piers Morgan @

Trying to remember the name @dannysimpson12 - weren't you

rejected by Man Utd?

7 minutes ago

piersmorgan Piers Morgan

Like NUFC not renewing your deal? "@Joey7Barton:

@piersmorgan

Prison? sometimes you have to take steps backwards in order to move forwards.

39 minutes ago

piersmorgan Piers Morgan

Was that because you were in prison? RT @Joey7Barton:

@piersmorgan no sendings off last season my new acquaintance..

47 minutes ago

piersmorgan Piers Morgan

Anyone know if @Joey7Barton is the real one? His spelling is

suspiciously good so far.

52 minutes ago

piersmorgan Piers Morgan @

I haven't used a type-writer since you last went a season without being sent off @Joey7Barton

#lastmillennium

So why cant we see the other half of these "converstions"....have we just got to guess whats being said? :lol:

As for Morgan.....lucky to keep his job at the Mirror when he used inside information to make money on the stock market, he stabbed his 2 financial desk journos in the back for that one. He couldnt however survive prinitng fake pictures of British squaddies in Iraq abusing detainees. Cunt of the first order.

Edited by PaddockLad

He may hope to, but he won't be, for that very reason. His ratings were beaten by a repeat documentary about fucking Wall Mart or some shit. They might have improved since then, but he won't sustain a career in the US as a talk show host.

I though Barton's comeback was sufficient, the bloke was talking out his arse about Barton based on media reputation rather than knowing anything about him.

'Wasnt sent off last season' was appropriately dismissive. Then Morgan says he was 'lacerating 2nd rate footballers' :lol: Not really.

My mate used to produce those Piers Morgan on.. shows in LA etc. H got on with him really well but said he is generally a massive twat but thats what you need to be to do all the stuff he does.

You're a high flyer, good for you CG, seem like a decent sort. Is your wife hot? I assume you could do well on that front given you're a self-confident bald man (women love it) with a terrific career, and your social circle consists of high-achievers in competitive fields (Ben Arfa, TV Producers, etc). I bet you wear French cologne as well.

Lad from Leeds called Jon, met him at uni. Good lad but huge fingers and very accident prone, his nickname was Pamela for some reason. Worked his way up in TV and now produces loads of stuff, i last saw him a couple of years ago when he was off to LA with Morgan.

http://www.wayaheadfilms.co.uk/who-we-are

All of that true about me apart from the cologne, i'm a bit of a smelly bamp tbh. I wear no more than 2 pairs of underpants a week and only shower when complained at. Just trying to fit in really.

All I'll say is fuck off you wrongun, you know who am talking to.

Never mind that, you pointed out that lass with her tits oot yet :lol: