The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Simpsons been spamming a lot of pro-toon propaganda over the past couple of days,

dannysimpson12 Danny Simpson

Toon black n white army

2nd best day of my life afte beatin a certain team 5-1

Got so much love 4 the toon army #nufc

He's either found the easy way to placate people on twitter, or the heats getting to him

There should be twitter police like. Paul Wyn is now GeordieMagpie7 LOOKED on his list and that little 16 year old divvy with her tits oot is on there. All very, very wrong.

Leazeslad

@kayenufc put some clothes on you little doilum

This one's for you, CT and Henda.

Today was the 1st time i even qouted Twitter in any of my posts you cock sucker. So you can scrap my name from that shit. And besides only reason i qouted Twitter in my last post, was simply because my mate who runs the shiteseats website posted it. Never have i qoute Twitter in any of my posts since i join. so Tecato, suck my cock :gay: no malice intended.

Oliver Holt about to publish a series of direct messages he received from Rio.

Seems journos arent impressed with Holt.

Here's @rioferdy5 opening gambit sent by DM "You fat prick, u got something to say about me missing a drugs test say it when u see me."

To be honest most proper 'In the knows' and I mean guys with proper connections rarely actually get any proper details, certainly not to the extent these mongs on twitter preach. They remind me of ''psychics'' who ask incredibly vague questions to audience members are everybody cheers when they are right. Like asking a crowd of people if they own a watch etc etc...

"I'm getting the name...........I'm getting the name...JOHN; is there a 'John' in the audience?"

:rolleyes:

Same psychic who's had the Feds digging up half of Texas looking for bodies? :D

What to make of the fact that Charles Nzogbia is following the two self proclaimed Newcastle ITK's @Cwarr07 and @Orac1e79

:rolleyes:

You hang onto these people on the hope that they turn out to be real. And why? because thats how this whole thing happens on the net these days.

Someone hears a rumour, snippet of info etc and repeats it however when they do some of them make out that theyre ITK, others then read it and the cycle repeats.

An hour later and suddenly its all over twitter/ facebook and the likes of here. People see it getting repeated and instead of putting 2 and 2 together and realising its simply regurgitation of the same thing they see it as proof the person who told them it was right and is therefore ITK.

Me and Ritchie know this from experience, the Schweinsteiger thing was a great example. Within a couple of hours of us pushing the story it was all over the net, 5 Live were discussing it and later that day the chairman of Bayern was issuing a statement telling people it was shite.

You no doubt hunt these things out and hang on the hope because its a great conversation piece for the cab/ when standing with colleagues. If it comes off you look ITK. Im not calling you for it btw most of us do it. It just takes time to realise its a waste of time. Its only when you start getting legitimate info from real life people that you know exist and know their connections that you filter out the shite. Half the stuff I hear I ingnore, others I check with certain people, if theyve had it from their good sources then I start to believe it. Sometimes even those real ITKs dont know about it.

With that in mind a good 90% of the stuff currently doing the rounds will likely turn out to be shite.

As Tom said though, proper ITK stuff is generally just a short bit of info. Nolan has rejected a contract, Bartons had a barney, that sort of thing. When it becomes "Nolan rejected a contract offer of 50k, told Dekka he was a cock and is off to West Ham" then you can be fairly sure its, at best, a gross exaggeration of something much smaller.

I think most see it as a bit of fun and no different to reading the "gossip" in any of the daily rags.

However combine a bit of fun with the possibility that Twitter is probably the most likely source for any news stories to break, then of course these sort of chaps will be with us forever. As one falls from grace, another will pop up.

As we speak Oracle is having a breakdown and is forming a new identity where only "accepted" tweeters will get his ITK. :rolleyes:

The only people I trust with info on twitter are the type of people who have come up with seven pieces of ITK in a year all correct, and there's not many of them about....