The Twitter Thread

peasepud

jesus fucking christ, I shouldn't be allowed a computer....

Whats yours mate, I'll add you, am just choosy who I add these days to be honest, too many stalkers and wronguns knocking about and people I don't want to see my tweets. I open the doors to the public on a Tuesday though, and it shuts again on a Wednesday. Get about 20 requests a day, I don't want like 1000 followers. 250 is a manageable number.

its sandy77uk i don't tend to follow a lot of people, as you say there are plenty of mugs on there and people posting every 3 seconds about their cup of T, can't be arsed with it. You're a funny fucker though so thought I'd add ;)

Whats yours mate, I'll add you, am just choosy who I add these days to be honest, too many stalkers and wronguns knocking about and people I don't want to see my tweets. I open the doors to the public on a Tuesday though, and it shuts again on a Wednesday. Get about 20 requests a day, I don't want like 1000 followers. 250 is a manageable number.

its sandy77uk i don't tend to follow a lot of people, as you say there are plenty of mugs on there and people posting every 3 seconds about their cup of T, can't be arsed with it. You're a funny fucker though so thought I'd add ;)

Added ye. If ye had blonde hair you'd look like Eidur Gudjonsen.

The worst type on there are the people who tweet lots but say nothing. There's one lass @natashanufc possibly the most irritating person I've never met. She posts incessantly about how opinionated she is, and says "I am who I am" in 100 different ways, aye you who you are pet, a total mug. Loads of good lads and lasses on there with good crack though, you just need to sift through the shite.

Added ye. If ye had blonde hair you'd look like Eidur Gudjonsen.

The worst type on there are the people who tweet lots but say nothing. There's one lass @natashanufc possibly the most irritating person I've never met. She posts incessantly about how opinionated she is, and says "I am who I am" in 100 different ways, aye you who you are pet, a total mug. Loads of good lads and lasses on there with good crack though, you just need to sift through the shite.

Aye. ive a couple on mine who post none stop, like every 10 mins there is a new tweet, yet they aren't actually saying anything.....i rarely can be arsed to sift through the crap thats the problem

it looks to me that its nothing more than a massive ego-massage exercise for celebrities

Getting called a cunt hundreds of times a day can't be good for the ego

who has called you a cunt ?

who have you called a cunt ?

;)

it looks to me that its nothing more than a massive ego-massage exercise for celebrities

;)

Stevie uses up my allocation as well as his own on Robbie Savage, Michael Owen and Mark Bright.

;)

Stevie uses up my allocation as well as his own on Robbie Savage, Michael Owen and Mark Bright.

Mark Bright has blocked me. The term fuckwit is an overused and often misused expression, but this guy is a fuckin total fuckwit. Read his crack today, you would think it was someone on a primary school computer about Norwich lads and lasses. Actually unbelievable. We are paying his wages too via the BBC, he's blocked me for me suggesting he's homosexual. He has to be, not saying it's a bad thing, but that's why he's blocked me.

;) Twitter has taken the ITK phenomenon to a whole new stratosphere.

Everyone wants to be an ITK!

Just being watching three ITK's arguing with each other. "you said the deal was done". "But I didn't say 100% done". ;)

It's going to be a long three months.

Just being watching three ITK's arguing with each other. "you said the deal was done". "But I didn't say 100% done". ;)

Just you.

Just being watching three ITK's arguing with each other. "you said the deal was done". "But I didn't say 100% done". :)

Just you.

See, I can just rise above your petty digs. ;)

@Gav_King88 Newcastle is a big club, and a gret atmosphere to play at St James's Park ! I enjoyed the time I had playing for NUFC ☺

9 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to Gav_King88

Charlie.

@Gav_King88 Newcastle is a big club, and a gret atmosphere to play at St James's Park ! I enjoyed the time I had playing for NUFC ☺

9 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to Gav_King88

Charlie.

Is that really him then?

The Great Twitter ITK Sting! ;) ;) :):clapping:

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=3...;mid=2117344033

I was going on the other day at how people on twitter just put 2 and 2 togther and come up with 4 and i said anyone can go on twitter and make **** up.

Well unknowningly i set up a twitter account which now has 450 followers.

basically i just started making things up and putting 2 and 2 together. one of first things i said was owen would be handed a new one year deal i tweeted this on 30th may now its 1st june and guess what he has a contract. does this make me in the know? no i put 2 and 2 togther and this time got 4.

owen was in champions league squad which proved he had a future at club espically with berba being left out i was supprised no one really picked up on this.

i started claiming thing that gervinho was a done deal off different fan sites and from other people on twitter. i also jumped on the barton band wagon and said he was off to liverpool. i also said that enrique will not sign a new deal and newcastle will sell for 7m

all this stuff is just stuff ive made up and changed from things ive heard. since i was a piss take account but set up for people to take me seriously i decieded to change the game and hopefully set up a spectacular fall for some people on twitter who claim there in the know.

last night i made up that 2 other clubs had bid for gervinho. ive heard nothing on this and it may be true but as i say ive heard nothing and seen nothing. but it didnt take long and another twitter user was claiming the club was everton.

funny really as i just made it up.

i said the 2 clubs were seville and Arsenal and claimed the players head had been turned.

this morning i set my plan into action i claimed that i heard worrying news regarding a player linked with nufc. this player was gervinho and i made up that his agent has contacted nufc and informed them he wont be joing the club and is set for spain. i tweeted this @8.51 and by looks of it didnt take long to get this this website as at 9.37 the news was on here he was off to spain and it seems just off a quick look people are starting to believe it.

i hope this proves that people on twitter know jack ****, they may get wind of the odd thing but most of it is putting 2 and 2 togther. now if gervinho moves to spain you will all think cwarr and others are ********ters again till they manage to make something up and get it right.

please feel free to follow me as i will continue the twitter account till it comes out what is really happening with gervinho.

my twitter name is @nufcinsideinfo i know some of you are following me already but please feel free to follow me to watch me take the piss but put it over in a serious way so to show that its not hard to make people believe absoultly anything.

p.s i would be greatful if you didnt give my game up just yet so we can see what happens.

thanks for your time people.

My advice to people thinking of getting twitter is this. If you have nothing of interest to say or no patter just say nowt. Just use it as a news source and its mint for that.

Other thing to do is be very careful who you add, lots of dodgy fuckers out there stalking your every move - a fuckin knaa! Also check out their patter before you add them, you don't want an irritating fucka, messing up your time line. Apart from that, most fabulous invention since webpages imo.