The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Know your ITK

ITK (in the know)

1. An individual who claims to have foreknowlegde of goings on at a particular football club to impress others

2. A massive pain in the arse

@cwarr07

Ah, Colin. The doyenne of Twitter 'in the knows'. He's the man who started the craze, the man who collected a few thousands followers thanks to not so cryptic tweets regarding who he was told was about to arrive on Tyneside and inspired a generation to follow suit. For that, I must raise a glass to him because without him this blog would not exist. However his longevity makes him the ultimate pain in the arse as accuracy is not the measure of a good ITK amongst the unwashed, the length of time you've managed to fool the reams of fuckwits is.

Colin doesn't take criticism of his info too well. Anyone who pulls him up on his many inaccurate predictions is blocked. Bizarre, considering Mr. W's cocksure demeanor. Surely it would be much more satisfying to keep those who abused you at arm's length, so you could grab them by the lapels and scream "FUKING OWNED!" when you're proven correct... or maybe that's just me.

I've never been one to work in chronological order, so lets start in the here and now. We can analyse Colin's earlier predictions at a later date.

7 June - Ngog will be part of the Henderson deal to #lfc

David Ngog was not part of the Jordan Henderson transfer.

4 June - For all those asking Gervinho & Cabaye will be confirmed next week.

7 June - Gervinho will be an #nufc player. I'm sure you all realise for any deal to be finalised both parties need to meet.

As of 29 June 2011 Gervinho is not a Newcastle United player nor looks like becoming one.

10 June - Yet another Villa smokescreen regarding their new manager - Mark Hughes will be the next Villa manager #avfc

On 17 June 2011 Alex McLeish was appointed the new Aston Villa manager.

15 June - Yes, the player who arrived today for talks is Barnetta #nufc #bartonsreplacement

On 27 June 2011 Tranquillo Barnetta returned to preseason training at Bayer Leverkusen.

17 June - Kazenga signing for Brighton today.

As of 29 June 2011 Kazenga Lua Lua has yet to sign for Brighton.

18 June - #lfc pulled out of Marveaux after he failed a medical #nufc decided to take the gamble which we've all seen before with Ashley (Gosling)

Both Liverpool and Sylvain Marveaux have denied the player failed a medical.

21 June - Nile Ranger & Millwall not sure that's the best career move Nile #nufc

As of 29 June 2011 Nile Ranger has not signed for Millwall.

21 June - Neil Taylor to Everton NOT #nufc

Everton denied interest in Neil Taylor.

22 June - #nufc close to announcing next signing, news/announcement expected this evening

No announcement was made.

9 June - Connor Wickam on his way to Liverpool #lfc

28 June - Expect a twist in the Wickham transfer, reliably told that he won't be a #safc player

On 29 June 2011 Connor Wickham signed for Sunderland.

And that's just one month!

http://knowyouritk.blogspot.com/2011/06/cwarr07.html

Joey Barton dissing carr on Twitter...

@Patty_518 @cwarr07 stop talking rubbish mate........ur mugging ur self off big time on here

If anything changes on the contract front, I'll be 1st to let use all know don't worry. Forget all this nuggets talking rubbish #toonarmy

This was in reply to carr saying.....

@Joey7Barton New contract to be offered after all (3 years) accept it & finish your career as Newcastle captain #pardewinyourcorner
and more

Oh, and earlier he said the NZogbia thing would happen today. Still waiting like...

Did you spot my QR on twitter? :)

This made me laugh on Twitter......

Girlfriend dumped me last night, reckons i think more about football than i do her! Absolutely gutted.. Been with her 6 seasons !!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :P

I love shit like that :)

I see Lee Ryder is nibbling away at you Pud? Don't you dare let that bastard drop - could be Patrick Barclay-esque :)

I'll be reeling the fucker in over the next week.

Hopefully he'll make Barclay look like a genial chat over a cuppa

I see Lee Ryder is nibbling away at you Pud? Don't you dare let that bastard drop - could be Patrick Barclay-esque :)

I'll be reeling the fucker in over the next week.

Hopefully he'll make Barclay look like a genial chat over a cuppa

:rolleyes: good lad.

Journo's even taking the piss now :

Scottwilsonecho Scott Wilson

There's a widespread feeling N'Zogbia will go to Villa if Downing joins Liverpool. McLeish has always been a big fan. #SAFC #NUFC

Neilfarrington Neil Farrington

@

@Scottwilsonecho No, no, no Wilso, he's already agreed a deal with #nufc. It must be true - @cwarr07 says so...

Journo's even taking the piss now :

Scottwilsonecho Scott Wilson

There's a widespread feeling N'Zogbia will go to Villa if Downing joins Liverpool. McLeish has always been a big fan. #SAFC #NUFC

Neilfarrington Neil Farrington

@

@Scottwilsonecho No, no, no Wilso, he's already agreed a deal with #nufc. It must be true - @cwarr07 says so...

:)

The lad must be fucking fuming :rolleyes:

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

@lee_ryder @AdamFWKnox I've washed my hands of Colin. Terrible that somebody is misleading our great supporters. #nufc

I'll put this in here cause it's prob BS. I just been told by roommate here in Kabul that his mate just messaged him on Facebook saying they have just seen Joey Barton at Rumcorn station on his was down to Villa...As i said prob BS but hey you never know eh

I'll put this in here cause it's prob BS. I just been told by roommate here in Kabul that his mate just messaged him on Facebook saying they have just seen Joey Barton at Rumcorn station on his was down to Villa...As i said prob BS but hey you never know eh

He's going to see Arcade Fire, man

cwarr07 Colin

As I've said Unfollow - if Zog doesn't sign I'll delete account. #zogonthetyne

Lets see if he's true to his word...

@cwarr07

@craigynic @lee_ryder @lee_ryder @adamfwknox Lee who? Not Ryder who only has Carver as a contact...speak to KS Lee Zog in Jose out

Am i reading this right? Kenny Shepherd is more itk than John Carver?

He's going to see Arcade Fire, man

lol

According to Cwarr07, the Neil Taylor situation has been resolved and will be announced as a NUFC player shortly.

Why do you keep believing this guy?

I had added him for about 2 hours then stopped following. He is a pure bullshitter.

Dear Tom / Mods

I noticed from the twitter thread that we said we would stick all the Cwarr07 stuff in the twitter thread so that those who wanted to gossip etc could look at it there without offending posters who didnt want to view it.

However in fairness there are lots of things that can be discussed in the twitter thread to do with twitter and I feel the problem will just repeat itself.

Can I suggest that this thread is used for all the ITK bollocks then there will be no excuse for anybody else getting upset or wandering into here by chance.

Cheers.