Newcastle United 3-1 Liverpool

Christmas Tree

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MOTD2 decided against showing Barton's gesture as it was too 'vulgar'. Pompous wankers.

I haven't actually seen waht he did, but i was watching that and thought they were taking the piss and havign alaugh and would then show it, i couldn't belive they were serious!

No doubt the fa will ban him again for doing stuff plenty of other players will do, but its barton has to be a ban. Also whenever a toon player gets trial by tv you can guarentee they'll lose. Barton is an idiot though, he should have learned to keep out of things by now!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/forms/

Really, some bad indie DJ who is known as a LFC obsessive behaving like that.

Enough of us could get him sacked, think on.

Just banged in my complaint.

I was keen to note some of the more offensive things I've seen aired on MOTD2 over the years, such as one of their pundits discussing one player "absolutely raping" another....

Edited by MichaelNUFC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/forms/

Really, some bad indie DJ who is known as a LFC obsessive behaving like that.

Enough of us could get him sacked, think on.

Just banged in my complaint.

I was keen to note some of the more offensive things I've seen aired on MOTD2 over the years, such as one of their pundits discussing one player "absolutely raping" another....

Heh! Good call.

I can't see it going any further. He'll deny it anyway and say he was just adjusting his meat and 2 veg. But really it's too trivial to bother with and "vulgar" gestures are pretty commonplace in football. It's almost as if Liverpool are bitter or something.....

Even though I'm staunchly pro-Hughton, I'm nevertheless gonna ask:

Do you think Hughton would have brought on Ranger at the same point that Pardew did?

It was a very canny substitution and, to my mind, the turning point of the game. His runs and possible scoring opportunities opened up Liverpoo's defence.

Do you think Hughton would have brought on Ranger at the same point that Pardew did?

It was a very canny substitution and, to my mind, the turning point of the game. His runs and possible scoring opportunities opened up Liverpoo's defence.

I thought the same thing. Not sure how much of that substitution was Pardew or Steve Stone tbh

I don't think it was that canny......I think Shola was injured

I bet you a bottle of Glenlivet that we don't get into Europe because of the final league position this season

Dont drink whisky but make it Baileys or a very good red wine and you've got a bet.

edit I'll pay up on the glenlivet if I lose.

:icon_lol: Baileys

but yeah, Glenlivet for a decent bottle of wine or a Baileys. Done.

I think you can get Blue Nun in red.

I bet you a bottle of Glenlivet that we don't get into Europe because of the final league position this season

Dont drink whisky but make it Baileys or a very good red wine and you've got a bet.

Could I get Special Brew in white or red?

Could I get Special Brew in white or red?

Aye we can all be clever cunts :icon_lol:

Glenlivet18OL_LRG.jpg