Birmingham v Newcastle

Toon_Man

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pardews team tomorrow will be interesting and tell us a lot about how everyones feeling at st james.

Will he start with two strikers?

Will the second striker be Ranger?

Campbell looks as though he's injured but will Taylor keep his place?

Surely he cant drop Krul?

He'll probably give Jonas one more chance.

Really excited for this game and will be gutted if we go 1 up or if we dont get all 3 points.

Cmon :lol:

He'll go 451 with Nolan behind Carroll.

We’ve over performed against sides that play on the front foot and underperformed against teams that play us at our own game? BFC are a well drilled and cautious unit with a big lad up front, a narrow defeat seems likely unless Pardew comes up with a new approach to away games.

as we’ve got our star man Barton (only player who can cross and take freekicks and corners) playing, if he stays on the pitch, we’ve got a good chance of a win. Tricky opposition to play against though.

St Andrews is one place I’ve never been back to since the late 1970’s, the surrounding areas to the ground were horrific in those days. It’s grimness was second only to the surrounding terraced streets around Old Trafford, that part of Manchester was absolutely shocking before they pulled it all down, Moss Side in those days wasn’t that great for going to games either, but was heavenly in comparison!

Should we lose ......hope to hell we don't ....... there are 6 teams below us in the table who could leapfrog us.

3 could do it with just a draw, and 3 could do it with a win should we lose.

Two or three are not likely to win but, you never know nowadays.

Williamson & Coloccini back from suspension.

Wonder if they'll both go straight back in.

No clean sheet since they were banned.....but only one each conceded to Chelsea and liverpool isn't bad compared to 5 at Bolton. Four points from those games makes up for the WBA horror show.

Indeed. We need to get something this weekend as the matches Man City and Spurs within 3 days is going to be a tall order. Knowing us though we'll lose on Saturday and draw those two.

QFT. Got to go there believing we can take points out of this one and theres no reason why we shouldn't unless we decide to create reasons of our own.

Lets get the away record back up and running again :lol:

I'm going to stick my neck out and suggest we'll come away from these 3 games with 4 points. To me that'd be a massive success

No doubt it'll all come falling down though. Man City at home we've got to be looking at taking it to them.

Pardews team tomorrow will be interesting and tell us a lot about how everyones feeling at st james.

Will he start with two strikers?

Will the second striker be Ranger?

Campbell looks as though he's injured but will Taylor keep his place?

Surely he cant drop Krul?

He'll probably give Jonas one more chance.

Really excited for this game and will be gutted if we go 1 up or if we dont get all 3 points.

Cmon :lol:

He'll go 451 with Nolan behind Carroll.

Hope he doesnt. Attack, attack, attack attack attack!

Williamson & Coloccini back from suspension.

Wonder if they'll both go straight back in.

No clean sheet since they were banned.....but only one each conceded to Chelsea and liverpool isn't bad compared to 5 at Bolton. Four points from those games makes up for the WBA horror show.

Indeed. We need to get something this weekend as the matches Man City and Spurs within 3 days is going to be a tall order. Knowing us though we'll lose on Saturday and draw those two.

QFT. Got to go there believing we can take points out of this one and theres no reason why we shouldn't unless we decide to create reasons of our own.

Lets get the away record back up and running again :lol:

I'm going to stick my neck out and suggest we'll come away from these 3 games with 4 points. To me that'd be a massive success

No doubt it'll all come falling down though. Man City at home we've got to be looking at taking it to them.

Fuck it. Wankered and up for the train to New Street first thing-we can do these. Lets have it. ;)