967211_magnifying_glass.jpg

LM - To stop the record sticking

lartduson1.jpg

Kevin - A Book

twat.gif

Wykikitoon - A Book

08_thejonah.jpg

:lol:

Guys, it's all sorted. Spoke to MVB yesterdaty, we're all invited to his for Christmas. Before lunch we'll open the presents (he's bought for everyone!), then after we eat we'll go sing some carols then back to his for mulled wine, mince pies and go on his bird.

What a nice chap.

Guys, it's all sorted. Spoke to MVB yesterdaty, we're all invited to his for Christmas. Before lunch we'll open the presents (he's bought for everyone!), then after we eat we'll go sing some carols then back to his for mulled wine, mince pies and go on his bird.

What a nice chap.

:lol:

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

newcastle-united-season-ticket.jpg

I hope no one else who hasn't got one takes offence, but Christmas Tree I thought of you when I chose this because no one on here needs one more than you.

What a nice chap.

Wtf!! No barbecue?!! :lol:

I'd be happy with a decent manager, a creative midfielder.................................

This is for Parky:

51EVD0YK6OL._SS500_.jpg

The title makesme think of that Marilyn Manson song that goes 'white trash get down on your knees/It's time for cake and sodomy'.