Family fear for missing reveller

peasepud

;) You are utterly fucking ridiculous, you drunken old prick.

explain how and what is wrong with my comment that less sympathy has been shown among people on here inc you to a 12 year old girl killed by a scumbag who should not have been in this country ?

I realise you're young and naive, but not that young and naive.

As for "drunk", your only displaying your stupidity by making such assumptions. Why do you think I'm drunk ? Who doesn't get pissed once in a while ? Do you never go out ? Why not ? Do you not have a life at all ?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leazes, you have to make up your mind for once and for all whether you i) "couldn't give a shit" about what people on here think because their opinions are worthless or ii) you care an awful lot and require explanation after explanation for a person's views. Because obviously you can't have it both ways and that really shouldn't need to be pointed out to someone with your life experience.

Leazes, I'm not interested in talking to you. The number of people who have gone out of their way on here to attempt to have an intelligent debate with you, and you just haven't got it in you. I gave up trying years ago.

The last person who tried was The Fish in that thread you're wittering on about. He was wasting his time. I'm not about to waste mine.

Happy New Year. Dickhead.

no comment on my observation then ? I'm sure a clever lad like you can find somewhere to sit and actually think logically about it ?

Stupid cunt.

There's already been a multi-page thread on that tragedy hasn't there?

What's the story with the 15 year old found drowned in a bath on xmas day?

There's another crime been committed in this sordid case. Have you seen the state of her landlord's hair?!

Columbo!

KNEW he was a wrong un. What a horrible fucking bastard. Waits til her partner goes away then kills her.

There's another crime been committed in this sordid case. Have you seen the state of her landlord's hair?!

Columbo!

KNEW he was a wrong un. What a horrible fucking bastard. Waits til her partner goes away then kills her.

You just know this is going to be over some daft little dispute, what do you reckon? she put non-aluminium cans in the recycling? left the garage door open overnight or noisily put the bins out during the Countdown conundrum stage?

Keep meaning to ask this Anth, whats your Ava? is that one of the clubs in Lemington?

Its the Turnpike in Chapel House mate.

Of course! Ive spent weeks looking at it and thinking its a pub/club round that way but couldnt put me finger on it.

Used to be a good bar, many a year ago