Stevenage v Newcastle United

Christmas Tree

Tell you what, regardless of what these concentrate on the leaguers say, watching that arsenal / leeds game totally sums up the magic of the cup, especially when its teams from different leagues.

Bet there was no arsenal fans with 10 minutes to go thinking lets keep the big guns rested.

Cant wait for 5.30

Hope the team we put out is goon enough to win :wank:

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we give these cunts a fucking hammering. Watching today's build up the press are obviously still fucking bitter about the whole thing.

Tell you what though, when they stick a microphone in front of Dalglish today the first thing they should ask him about is his memories of THAT game. Would be sure to piss the scousers off no end :wank:

Krul Simpson Coloccini Williamson Perch Routledge Nolan Smith Barton Best and Lovenkrands is the team

Wonder how thats going to line up?

Routledge on the left?

NOLAN UP FRONT?

Loven on the left, Routledge on right, Best alone up front? That's what I thought when I saw the first XI.

Krul Simpson Coloccini Williamson Perch Routledge Nolan Smith Barton Best and Lovenkrands is the team

Routledge on the left?

NOLAN UP FRONT?

With Best and Lovenkrands?

Routledge on the left?

NOLAN UP FRONT?

Loven on the left, Routledge on right, Best alone up front? That's what I thought when I saw the first XI.

Cant see pards playing one up front against a div 2 team. Surely the sensible thing is to try and get the game won by half time and then take key players off.