Stevenage v Newcastle United

Christmas Tree

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking gash this like. For all Jonas has been shite recently we are a much better side when he's in the team and we have some balance. Get smith off and Ferguson on and start playing some fucking football.

This. Barton and Nolan in the middle, Ferguson and Routledge on the flanks and everyone get buzzing about. If Nolan gets booked, is he out for Sunday? Seems a bit tentative to go into the tackles.

Fucking gash this like. For all Jonas has been shite recently we are a much better side when he's in the team and we have some balance. Get smith off and Ferguson on and start playing some fucking football.

This. Barton and Nolan in the middle, Ferguson and Routledge on the flanks and everyone get buzzing about. If Nolan gets booked, is he out for Sunday? Seems a bit tentative to go into the tackles.

Shouldn't be. He served a ban just recently. Man City at home or was it Spurs away?

Turgid stuff. Pitch looks shit, which would probably rule out a passing game and our long balls aren't hitting the mark.

Smith isn't even good enough at this level.

Fuck me.

was thinking the same, doesn't even look like he gives a shit any more

I read somewhere that Leeds are interested in bringing Smith back to Elland Road. I hope to God Pardew doesnt have any long term plans for him at the club.

I think i have a solution for us playing the long ball to no effect. We should play collocini up front in strike. Its what blackburn do with good effect when they throw samba upfront.

Smith isn't even good enough at this level.

Fuck me.

was thinking the same, doesn't even look like he gives a shit any more

I read somewhere that Leeds are interested in bringing Smith back to Elland Road. I hope to God Pardew doesnt have any long term plans for him at the club.

I think i have a solution for us playing the long ball to no effect. We should play collocini up front in strike. Its what blackburn do with good effect when they throw samba upfront.

There's a thread on Smith, Pardew wants him. Probably because Smith is so thick Pards thinks he can shag his wife with immunity.