Seb Larsson £1.5m bid Accepted - Apparently

Ugly Mackems

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, but I wouldn't say he was one to get depressed about either ( not implying you are there btw)

He's decent at free kicks, would allow Barton to move inside.

And is a replacement for spuds-bound Routledge.

From a Brum fan :

Good points: Good free kicks, odd good cross.

Bad points: Slow, cannot get past defenders, does not score goals, does not tackle.

Changed the game for them the other night. Out of contract in the summer.

He's played in 20 of their games this season, scoring 1 goal and 5 assists.

True, but I wouldn't say he was one to get depressed about either ( not implying you are there btw)

He's decent at free kicks, would allow Barton to move inside.

And is a replacement for spuds-bound Routledge.

I saw that mentioned by someone else recently.

wtf?

Buying Routledge when they have Lennon is a bit odd. They may was well sign SWP as well just in case those two get injured ! :icon_lol:

I assume Bentley is offski and he'll just be cover, should it happen.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

He's in my fantasy team as it goes, and doing shite. He's alright but he's not the quickest, will make a few for Carroll though, but a pretty uninspiring signing if it goes ahead. He's nee Bentley, and his attitude is pish, see him bollock McPish when he got dragged off against Man Utd, McPish looked like he was going to chin him.

gives us more crossing options. not quick enough ( but then again neither is barton!).

what this does do as stated earlier is give us the option of playing barton inside and he's a better passer than nolan and more mobile... and works harder.

all we need now is someone on the left who can cross. and a left back, and a mobile centre forward..........

He's in my fantasy team as it goes, and doing shite. He's alright but he's not the quickest, will make a few for Carroll though, but a pretty uninspiring signing if it goes ahead. He's nee Bentley, and his attitude is pish, see him bollock McPish when he got dragged off against Man Utd, McPish looked like he was going to chin him.

Aye I saw that, McPish (:icon_lol: btw) didnt look happy :icon_lol:

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Aye I saw that, McPish (:icon_lol: btw) didnt look happy :icon_lol:

That's what the Celtic fans used to call him :icon_lol: always used to make me lol.